• ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Like ebay and Amazon, Gunbroker is a lot of sellers, not just one. That being said, the sellers on there that I have seen seem pretty reputible.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I have bought there before, but check their feedback certainly. Also contact the seller and see how they interact. Some very reasonable prices/deals.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I have purchased several guns on gunbroker with no issues. You can find some good deals! As Cobber mentioned, check the rating of the seller. Most of them don't want to get a bad rep. I only had one transaction that took a little too long to receive, but all guns I purchased were just as described.

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    I've purchased several off gunbroker. never any issues. I found some great deals on there. in fact, just got a pocket gun from gunbroker a couple weeks ago. All the sellers I've dealt with are good to go. I think all my purchases have been from gunshops, never individual private sellers. watch out for the gougers that will charge you $40 to ship an 11 oz pocket gun.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I bought off GB for the first time a week ago, I was leary!! notta biggie at all.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I've bought two hand guns in the past month off of Gunbroker. Got smoking deals that none of my LGS could even get close to even after shipping and transfer fees. I've bought in the past on there too. It is all about feedback. Check the seller's feedback and read the comments. If all looks good and you keep the lines of communication going through the entire process then you will likely have a positive experience.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've bought several guns off of GB. Never had a real issue. Not all the sellers are good communicators. Understand what you must to before you buy. Have your FFL lined up ahead of time. Ensure that you can get the money to them how they want it. Once you have won or use the buy it now communicate with them immediately with your intentions for payment and transmitting, either by fax, mail or email, the FFL. Try to ensure your FFL includes your information when they send the copy of the FFL. I use GB with confidence. Some very good people and great deals on there.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I have bought there before, but check their feedback certainly. Also contact the seller and see how they interact. Some very reasonable prices/deals.

This is.right. I've bought on there one time and had a good experience. Just check the dealers feedback and u can contact them also.

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    They typically will add 3% or so for credit cards and I saw one that added some amount for "Insurance". Shipping is typically stated on the page. You will need to agree receipt with a local FFL dealer and the cost here can vary between $30 and maybe $50 or more for local processing.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Obviously always check the seller's feedback ratings. They are a pretty good gauge you will have good dealings.

I do know that the owners of Gunbroker do not like sellers that don't follow through. I once got notice that I won an auction, but when I contacted the seller, it turned out he sold the firearm off-site and violated his agreement with Gunbroker. I contacted Gunbroker and the result was that was the last deal that seller ever made on GB. That contrasts with ebay that could not care less.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They typically will add 3% or so for credit cards and I saw one that added some amount for "Insurance". Shipping is typically stated on the page. You will need to agree receipt with a local FFL dealer and the cost here can vary between $30 and maybe $50 or more for local processing.

Unless you are lucky enough to be near USDS in Greenwood. $15 transfers! :rockwoot:

rdb700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2014
    Southern IN
    I've bought off GB before with no problems. As mentioned look at seller rating(feedback) and be sure to understand the terms. Good experience for me.

rdb700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2014
    Southern IN
    As far as I know you do. I believe that unless its sent by YOU to mfg and back to you by mfg then you don't. If you purchase a gun from a dealer or a individual ( in state or out of state) that has to be shipped it goes straight to FFL. If I'm wrong then someone will be sure to correct it.

Top Bottom