• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm not sure how long this was supposed to be available, but it says it has been extended through 13 July 2010. I'm tight on cash, but for those among us who are looking to make a trade (cash for gun), you might find this site helpful!

Guns At Cost!!!

Screenshot below shows what they have. Click the link above, not the image below, to visit the site.
    5knQ

ETA - There's been discussion on whether the "at cost" claims are valid. Consensus is that they are not really, but they ARE pretty good prices.

Not one of the handguns listed are at "cost". But they are good prices. For all of you who take advantage of their offer, we do $20 transfers for INGO members. :D

Last edited:

t413

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    NE IN
    Then I don't know what "cost" you are referring to as many of them are at wholesale not dealer "cost".
    If you know anyone that will give you true RSR, Sport South, or ActuSport pricing, then you would know that those are not dealer "cost".

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Then I don't know what "cost" you are referring to as many of them are at wholesale not dealer "cost".
    If you know anyone that will give you true RSR, Sport South, or ActuSport pricing, then you would know that those are not dealer "cost".

:dunno:

They are prices cheaper than I am used to seeing for the few types of things that I commonly see prices on. Just passing it along... feel free to not buy anything if you don't like the prices :ingo:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Not one of the handguns listed are at "cost". But they are good prices. For all of you who take advantage of their offer, we do $20 transfers for INGO members. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Since when have bone stock .223 AR's been a "good price" at almost $1K? :dunno:

I did see some good deals, but not on the AR's.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If my kids keep acting up, I'll make you a few bone stocks... :D Sell em to ya cheap!

Hey, it's like my dad used to say, I'll take you outta this world and make another that looks just like ya! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Not sure what happened, but I had a Trojan Virus try to download on to my computer while I was on that website.

It's just a tracking cookie. :dunno: Never had any problems there as I get their emails all the time. There's about 4-5 sites that are just like it with different names too.

t413

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    NE IN
    Just passing it along... feel free to not buy anything if you don't like the prices :ingo:

Thanks for the link though :)

I just found it a bit misleading because those are not dealer "cost".
    Its reminiscent of when a dealer says you can't find item X for cheaper than MAP, but you can find them much cheaper elsewhere online.
    I was just pointing out that "cost" you posted isn't really "cost" so that people doesn't get mislead.

Top Bottom