• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Congrats mom and dad, that's what your money is being spent on. Bull**** like this.

Butler University offers anti-Trump course with 'strategies for resistance' - Washington Times

Students at Indiana’s Butler University will soon learn “strategies for resistance” to oppose President Donald Trump.

Students paying roughly $36,000 in tuition have signed up for a “Special Topics” class titled “Trumpism & U.S. Democracy.” The course, which begins in August and runs until December, explicitly charges the Republican with “perpetuating sexism, white supremacy, xenophobia, nationalism, nativism, and imperialism.”

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Butler has an entire curriculum dedicated to Social Justice and using the media to manipulate culture. Part of the Communications school, right alongside Journalism and TV/Radio programs. From a quick scan, I don't see a single "conservative" viewpoint represented in the course descriptions.

SJWs don't even attempt to sugar-coat their intentions any longer.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Chalk it up as another liberal college. Are there any good ones still out there?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Vicennes University? Got my degree in Diesel Technology there and they also had a pretty decent John Deere Program in addition to other trades.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    STEM or GTFO

(Not really, but close to it - at least, where my money is concerned. There had better be a demonstrable ROI for any education funds I contribute. SJW indoctrination need not apply.)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When I went to college, I took biology, chemistry, calculus, history, accounting, finance... nothing like this....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm curious why these people think that Donald Trump is suddenly a threat to them, whereas before he was not. He may be president now, but if he's as bad as they now claim, he could have done plenty with the kind of money he could throw around long before he entered politics.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm curious why these people think that Donald Trump is suddenly a threat to them, whereas before he was not. He may be president now, but if he's as bad as they now claim, he could have done plenty with the kind of money he could throw around long before he entered politics.

He had enough money to be a super vilain living in his hollowed out volcano if he wanted to do evil things.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When I went to college, I took biology, chemistry, calculus, history, accounting, finance... nothing like this....

And the ones that graduate from this type of curriculum (SJW curriculum, not yours) are the same ones that will still be living in their parents' basements when they're 35 wondering why they don't have a job and why they still owe so much on their student loans. (Presuming their "education" wasn't fully financed my Mom and Dad)

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    You expect stupid **** like this in berkley or portland, but central Indiana? Damn, the neighborhood is changing for the worse.

Top Bottom