• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Trustworthiness is inversly proportional to testosterone levels. :n00b: It's biology.... don't try to understand...... Just coping is sufficient.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Should I apply this to girls my age also? :cool:

Worse.... The younger they are the more self esteem and emotional issues they have so the more upset they get... When they are older they get past those and then just have fun messing with your head over it because they k ow your are faithfull but still can't resist the fun.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Wife went with me to the 1500, got busted in the act I was asked “Like what you see”…without thinking I said “Yeah, I want one”. Her response “well you have two over here”. Not realizing there was a woman bending over the table on the other side of the isle and a low cut shirt. I on the other hand was referring to the Glock 19 on the table. Yes, you women do like to mess with our heads. She got jewelry out of it anyway.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Wife went with me to the 1500, got busted in the act I was asked “Like what you see”…without thinking I said “Yeah, I want one”. Her response “well you have two over here”. Not realizing there was a woman bending over the table on the other side of the isle and a low cut shirt. I on the other hand was referring to the Glock 19 on the table. Yes, you women do like to mess with our heads. She got jewelry out of it anyway.

Was said woman a dealer? I bet I know who it is... There are two every year that I thi k wear low cut shirts on purpose.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Was said woman a dealer? I bet I know who it is... There are two every year that I thi k wear low cut shirts on purpose.

Since she didn’t tell me about what was going on until later (and much ribbing about looking). I didn’t get the option of even looking. So I have no idea. There may not have even been a woman bending over. “Sure you didn’t see them”, “I bet you were just looking at the gun, or should I say “her guns””. Totally wasn’t looking (despite the accusations), but she joked about it anyway and bought her some pretty cool jewelry made from spent casings. She is getting her first handgun this week a 380 so bought her necklace made from 380 casings to go along with her new gun.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Is this the wife?

asdf.jpg

Top Bottom