• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Got back from the 1500 (wife stayed home) and was telling my wife how I noticed a lot more women were buying guns then guys.... She then replied with:

You only noticed because they were hot and you were checking then out and they jut happend to be buying guns...

I just stood there in complete shock.... She then said...

Your silence proves it and laughed...

How do they know these things?!?!

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    And if she catches you staring at another female, point out a flaw immediately.

I think that doesn't help as much as we would like to believe.
    I have even tried the old "art" dodge. You know, saying that admiring the way a women looks is like admiring a piece of art in a gallery, I don't want it I just notice it looks good.

That doesn't work either.

Best thing is to change the subject by asking her about how things are going in her family. Women love to talk about their relatives.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I think that doesn't help as much as we would like to believe.
    I have even tried the old "art" dodge. You know, saying that admiring the way a women looks is like admiring a piece of art in a gallery, I don't want it I just notice it looks good.

That doesn't work either.

Best thing is to change the subject by asking her about how things are going in her family. Women love to talk about their relatives.

No way.

"WTF is wrong with her (fill in the blank) or "wow, that is about the ugliest shirt I've ever seen" works way better than changing the subject.

:):

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    How-to-argue-with-a-women-flowchart_o_120873.jpg

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    No good ever comes from a man making any comment to his wife about another woman. At times, my wife will comment on another womans attire. I just grunt and pretend not to be interested, when in fact, due to my superior SA, I have already checked it out.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Got back from the 1500 (wife stayed home) and was telling my wife how I noticed a lot more women were buying guns then guys.... She then replied with:

You only noticed because they were hot and you were checking then out and they jut happend to be buying guns...

I just stood there in complete shock.... She then said...

Your silence proves it and laughed...

How do they know these things?!?!

You can notice things like this, BUT DONT TELL YOUR WIFE! YOU TOLD ON YOURSELF!

Top Bottom