• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I've handled a few and I just awe at the......... awesomness. They're so beastly, and not really that heavy. Maybe we can get a group by going and get a user :D

You know, it would be pretty cool of Bobbysotne to come to the next chop in and use that as his competition knife :D ;)

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I've handled a few and I just awe at the......... awesomness. They're so beastly, and not really that heavy. Maybe we can get a group by going and get a user :D

You know, it would be pretty cool of Bobbysotne to come to the next chop in and use that as his competition knife :D ;)

Maybe we could have another small Chop-In this winter like we did last December? It was nice having everyone over just talkin knives and enjoying good company.

4a772000.jpg

Maybe we could get this guy to show up, he had a nice collection!:eek:

63338932.jpg

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Thanks for the comments and rep on the MOAB guys. I hate to admit though that I sold my snakeskin MOAB.

I told my buddy for over a month that it wasn't for sell no matter the price and guess what? It had a selling price after all.

Here's another Busse pic. Got this last week.
    Sorry for the crappy pic but at least it's a pic.
    IMAG0461.jpg

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    lol i want a freaking sarsquatch but i'm broke lol. and some pictures of mine to keep up with the jones and what not
    Nice collection, do you prefer the bwm over the b11?

WHAAAAAAAAT too broke for a squatch?! does that mean if theres one at the show you wont be buying it?!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    lol i want a freaking sarsquatch but i'm broke lol. and some pictures of mine to keep up with the jones and what not

The SARSquatch is awesome. If I decide to sell mine, I'll let you know. Only problem with mine is I have a custom rig for it, my SAR3, and some TI survival gear, and it would be hard to get rid of it all at once.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Nice collection, do you prefer the bwm over the b11?

WHAAAAAAAAT too broke for a squatch?! does that mean if theres one at the show you wont be buying it?!

i love the res handles on the b11 but I like the handle shape better on the bwm. it really just depends on what kind of mood i'm in I suppose lol. and if there is one there tomorrow i might just have to sell a pistol to grab it. i doubt there will be though i just don't have that kind of luck lol

Top Bottom