• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Damn.... pop's moabolo showed up but my swatmandu isn't here yet. wth! very nice sir. how does it feel in the hand. can we get some feed back please!

It just might take the crown from my SOB, :faint: it's that good! I've not used it much yet, but I do have some time with my sons INFIdu, I just don't think you can beat this handle, blade shape, and INFI.

Sir:

That is a nice looking knife. What is the model name? I'm going to say it: the blade design and grind look un-Busse-ish!

Rhino, this is based off of the Swamp Rat RatManDu, a BusseKin. It's one of the all time favorite designs from Busse or Kin, and once you hold one you can quickly see why.

Bam! Busse of the year so far! I can't wait to get mine! :drool:

:+1:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sir I posted the name above. It's the swatmandu and its definitely a busse. Can't wait for mine to show up :)

Sir! I missed it!

I don't doubt that it's a Busse, but it's less Busse-fied than most Busses rhino has seen.

It just might take the crown from my SOB, :faint: it's that good! I've not used it much yet, but I do have some time with my sons INFIdu, I just don't think you can beat this handle, blade shape, and INFI.

Rhino, this is based off of the Swamp Rat RatManDu, a BusseKin. It's one of the all time favorite designs from Busse or Kin, and once you hold one you can quickly see why.

:+1:

Inspection is warranted!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    1408719730249_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG

Ok, so I haven't went through every post of the thread. Has anybody done this yet? I thought it was so obvious.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I added some grip scales to my ScrapYard Scrapavoir, they're made from burgundy linen micarta, set with epoxy and stainless tube fasteners, and I done a screaming convexed edge that slices like crazy!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Three weeks? :dunno: what are you all doing, let's see some pics!

Here's a new to me Busse NMFBM, SOB, Eric Frost Mora hook knife and a hand bowl I carved this weekend.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    very nice Dave. I got my swatmandu the other day. it was dull :( Only took a few minutes to get a nice convex edge on her. I was a little disappointed to notice that it's the exact same knife as the Infidu minus it has that cool fuller lol.

Top Bottom