• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    I really wanted to keep them both in my collection but ...... need the $.

The NMSFNO was freakin sweet! Gem mint. I know it wouldn't have stayed that way if you'd had gotten a hold of her though.

Those were my first Bama Clay blades and at first I wasn't sure about it but it really grew on me.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    saw that. I wanted that nmsfno but just couldn't swing it.

VERY sweet blade, but I don't know why Busse charged so much for it.

That was the only NMSFNO left after the spring KC show because of the price. Hell, LK didn't even bother to get it.

Still, VERY sweet and Bobby sorry you had to get rid of her

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lol LK is a loser. I'm glad they banned him. and your right bobby I definitely would have beat on her lol.

I don't really care much about the coatings but I love that blade :) but every time one comes up for sale I'm broke. I really want the sfnole but what can ya do :)

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    LOL at the purple. I was just texting my buddy about LK and was saying that with all the hatred toward him I'm surprised that nobody has ever started any crap with him at the shows.

I'm like in the 1% of the people that didn't mind him. I'm really new to the forum though so I guess he didn't have time to wear on me. Of course I can get along with about anybody I think. Unless I don't like you.:evilangel:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    LOL at the purple. I was just texting my buddy about LK and was saying that with all the hatred toward him I'm surprised that nobody has ever started any crap with him at the shows.

I'm like in the 1% of the people that didn't mind him. I'm really new to the forum though so I guess he didn't have time to wear on me. Of course I can get along with about anybody I think. Unless I don't like you.:evilangel:

No one started anything because they were affraid of him going all roid ragey.

Shady business practices (REAL shady), being arrogant in person and online, shill accounts, you name it he did it.

There's a lot of dirt on ol' Dirty Dan. Hell, for the fall KC shoot, right after he got banned and the SHTF on BF, he didn't show for the Busse show, but he did phone in a couple orders.

This is a damn pictures thread. So does anyone have any new damn pictures?

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    This is a damn pictures thread. So does anyone have any new damn pictures?

No, but I can sure go take one to get the thread back on track.

IMAG0640.jpg

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    That's good to hear. I'm glad you're getting back on top cause that prototype has been calling my name and I just dont have that kind cash these days.

Top Bottom