• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • biggdogind

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    I looked at a video on youtube on the acr. It sounds good. I might get it. Just want it for my collection. Your not gaining that much compared to the ar-15 when it comes to durability. A little lighter, charging handle relocated,ambidextrous controls, adjustable check rail, and folding stock. I do like the free floating barrel.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I looked at a video on youtube on the acr. It sounds good. I might get it. Just want it for my collection. Your not gaining that much compared to the ar-15 when it comes to durability. A little lighter, charging handle relocated,ambidextrous controls, adjustable check rail, and folding stock. I do like the free floating barrel.

a PURPOSE BUILT piston gun gains a lot in durability by have a cleaner rifle on the inside, less fouling and chances of malfunctions. DI guns work and despite what the fanboys say a piston gun takes out a necessary step in the needed maintenance in that you could shoot far longer without cleaning and lube than ANY DI gun*cough*AK47 operating system*cough* and before you fanboys get your panties in a bunch there is nothing wrong with DI guns but anytime you make a comparison between the two and have to use the phrase " with proper maintenance and lube its just as good" you are behind the eight-ball.:soapbox:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Can't find a release date for this, but I will buy one when they come out.

Can't wait.

Top Bottom