BUSH-ERA NSA WHISTLEBLOWER MAKES MOST EXPLOSIVE ALLEGATIONS YET....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    The only problem that I had with Bush was that he seemed to be crossing the line of our right to privacy was being infringed upon. With Obama doing the same and expanding the abuse makes me understand why President Bush's popularity has risen lately. I look on Bush a little more favorably. I was wondering why Roberts flipped, that's it huh.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    No no no, when Bush did it, it was patriotic, when Obama did it, it's treasonous. Neither should be doing it, just wish there was this uproar back then.

:n00b:
    there was. the media was all over Bush for his administration's wiretapping. I wish the media gave Obama half the crap they gave George Bush.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I complained about it then too. Bush or Obama neither was good for america in my opinion. Knowledge and the control of information is the ultimate power. J Edgar Hoover mastered this and that's why he remained in power so long. He was the ultimate corrupt cop and the modern FBI operates on what he started. Everytime I hear on the news ; the FBI has concluded an independent investigation and found no wrongdoing". I laugh my ass off. I wouldn't trust them period. They still work for a corrupt system and will do as they are told or face being locked up themselves.
    If elements of the govt has Supreme Court judges and even the president in their back pocket then the justice department is a drop in the bucket.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    This administration is full of ultra-left-wind Godless Chicago thugs who have no morals, who don't care who they hurt, and who will do anything to stay in power and dictate to We the People -- who they consider stupid, uneducated slaves -- how we can live our lives while they bask in the bodyguard-protected bubble of unlimited power. Not necessarily advocating this, but this is the stuff, historically, that REVOLUTIONS have been made of. $100 million vacation for Barry and his girls while aircraft carriers are being docked? Ever read about Marie Antionette and the French Revolution? They have no bread, so let them eat cake? People of conscience have to be vocal and stand up to this, or ignore it and wonder how we all came to be slaves.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This administration is full of ultra-left-wind Godless Chicago thugs who have no morals, who don't care who they hurt, and who will do anything to stay in power and dictate to We the People -- who they consider stupid, uneducated slaves -- how we can live our lives while they bask in the bodyguard-protected bubble of unlimited power. Not necessarily advocating this, but this is the stuff, historically, that REVOLUTIONS have been made of. $100 million vacation for Barry and his girls while aircraft carriers are being docked? Ever read about Marie Antionette and the French Revolution? They have no bread, so let them eat cake? People of conscience have to be vocal and stand up to this, or ignore it and wonder how we all came to be slaves.

What's scary is you believe ALL of what you wrote.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    :n00b:
    there was. the media was all over Bush for his administration's wiretapping. I wish the media gave Obama half the crap they gave George Bush.

You see... when all you watch is Fox News, then you likely missed all the **** they were giving Bush over this because Fox either didn't cover it, or stood up for Bush and approved it.

Now that Obama is following Uncle Gee's lead, Fox demonizes it... so if you are a Fox News guy, this might be the first time you paid attention to NSA's invasion of privacy.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    My point exactly, some people have been pointing this out for a while :D

Its like the parent who refuses to believe that their all star kid is snorting cocaine behind closed doors.... it falls on deaf ears when you DON'T want to hear it.

Funny how when the neighbor kid gets a DUI, those same parents are quick to spread the gossip on how the neighbor kid is a drunken lunatic and is going to kill someone someday.

Top Bottom