• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The school, nor their employer, decided what the State would or would not pay in unemployment. They stranded kids, and inconvenienced parents for something the State decided.

They should be fired..

This.

Beyond anything else...... the job does not pay or have benefits you desire?!

Go work somewhere else. YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO WORK THERE.

"I'm going to strike, I don't like YOUR offer of work!" :xmad:

"You don't like MY offer?!" :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I still say Sue them...
    I couldn't agree more.. the company is under contract to do a job. thousands of students were stranded Friday afternoon. the last call I got from our principal Friday was that the one bus (out of 4) that had not shown up would not be running and those parents of the "orange" bus would need to come pick up their children. How many other buses just flat out didn't run Friday? The one that picks up the boy did, but who's to say it will in the morning. I won't leave him at the bus stop alone so it's a moot point but how many children are left alone to wait for buses that may or may not show up. You can't provide the service you contracted to do, then you need to expect ugly consequences.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I couldn't agree more.. the company is under contract to do a job. thousands of students were stranded Friday afternoon. the last call I got from our principal Friday was that the one bus (out of 4) that had not shown up would not be running and those parents of the "orange" bus would need to come pick up their children. How many other buses just flat out didn't run Friday? The one that picks up the boy did, but who's to say it will in the morning. I won't leave him at the bus stop alone so it's a moot point but how many children are left alone to wait for buses that may or may not show up. You can't provide the service you contracted to do, then you need to expect ugly consequences.
    What the Owner of the Service should have done was plan for this action of Union Drivers...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    plan for it before it happened, not after the fact
    Exactly...

I am constantly amazed at the amount of ignorant persons who are in Management Positions...

It really is not that hard to sit down and come up with a list of items that will cause your operation to stop, then come up with solutions to those problems...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Exactly...

I am constantly amazed at the amount of ignorant persons who are in Management Positions...

It really is not that hard to sit down and come up with a list of items that will cause your operation to stop, then come up with solutions to those problems...
    I already had my plan in place.. drive him to school and pick him up :dunno:

the bus is just a fringe benefit I can use or not.. I know not all parents are in that situation though

Top Bottom