• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    I've never had any issues, but at the same time I don't leave anything in my car, either. I've got a decal and an Indiana/NRA license plate.

5911170462_12fc585d63_b.jpg

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    my browning sticker, (the deer silhouette) saved me from a ticket. officer and i actually held a 10 minute conversation on when peak rut was hitting, where the button bucks are running, etc. nice feller. he even saw my 12 ga in the back seat and didnt even flinch.. what did i do wrong? should i have lunged for the glovebox?

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    I have a small ARFCOM sticker on my CUCV and car and thats it. Yes I know another website, gasp!

I have had a few guys post they saw me cruising down some area of the city, but thats about it.

ubertux

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Tell City
    I have an Infidel sticker on my windshield, and a sticker on my back glass that say's Warning do not follow, you won't make it. I also have a few rock island armory stickers and 2 zombie outbreak response team stickers. Also have stickers on my side mirrors that say objects in mirror are losing. Never had a problem with break ins. I have seen a few people read the Warning do not follow, you won't make it sticker in traffic and start smiling.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I have INGO, NRA,and AMA stickers on both of my vehicles. I try to keep my vehicles clean, with nothing to see from outside. I carefully avoid leaving a firearm in the vehicle whenever possible, and try to keep my vehicle in sight when not possible.
    Just to offset the "gun stickers make you a target" theory....consider this...As a theif, do you feel safer breaking into or hijaking a car/truck that probably is owned by a biker/ firearms owner, or an Obama fan/Brady Bunch/victim? :dunno: ...just food for thought :)

Bruizer13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    I wouldn't advertise, but if you're not doing anything wrong why worry about getting pulled over. I think alot of folks forget that LEO's are sworn to protect us as well as check for speeders. Obey the law and you have nothing to fear. No, I am not a COP, but I have friends who are. I think that there are a few corupt ones, but remember that most are honest and have families just like the rest of us.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The best one I have is a "I Make Dead People" sticker. It's more paintball related but it still gets the point across. I also have it on t-shirts. I get a lot of questions about it when we go out. I'll have it on this Saturday at the Holt Road Gun Show. If I can get some of the INGO stickers made I'll have them with me. I'm thinking of making some in pink as well as white! Gotta support the ladies! If Momma's not happy, we're not happy!

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    You care what people think? I know I don't. If I did, I wouldn't carry a gun for fear of being labeled an outcast. You shouldn't fear or care what people think. Be you. Represent the stuff that you feel is most important.

Top Bottom