• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I don't like seeing Baptists holding guns.....
    I don't like women in Lithuanian native dress holding guns....

...see how silly this becomes?

Awww, come on...I used to be a Baptist, I am a woman (not sure I can come up with the Lithuanian attire but could probably scratch together some type of cool scarf that might do just for kicks and giggles), and we could see if that just ends up being silly... Although, the hubby just voted for me in bunny slippers and I have nowhere to holster my firearm. (Purple implied)

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    First, I neither smoke pot nor do I have any stickers on my van except INGO. (Did and will replace my NRA sticker though). However I don't see where anything about "legalize pot" indicates the person with the sticker uses pot. The sticker states he is for the legalization of pot. So am I, having pot illegal is in my opinion exactly the same as, and has had the same effects as Prohibition (of Alcohol) did. The fact it is illegal has cost many otherwise decent citizens / casual users of pot to be criminalized, many BILLIONS of dollars if not Trillions have, and are being spent by the government in an effort to eradicate pot and arrest and incarcerate users and dealers. This has been about as effective as Prohibition, in other words far worse than useless. It has made syndicates and cartels extremely rich and has resulted in uncountable deaths.

If all the efforts and money to eliminate pot were used in a productive way by our government (doubtful they would) it could certainly allow the LEO's to work on far more destructive issues. If they regulate and tax the sale and distribution of marijuana it would be a huge boost to the economy.

I see no reason why the bumper stickers are annoying to anyone. Those that are against firearms certainly are not changing their minds due to bumper stickers. Those that are on the fence wouldn't be convinced either way by "bumper stickers". I don't believe in "Sweating the small stuff" (and there is darn little big stuff in my opinion)!

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wow, the guy can afford pot, and ammo? The best one I've seen on a car was, "Ban Bumper Stickers". Second best was, "Eat More Moose: 10,000 Wolves Can't Be Wrong". OK, so I'm easily entertained.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ....For me a stoner with guns isn't a real good idea. This also puts a great impression on the general public, who aren't always friends of us who own guns.

You need to spend some time down in the political subforum. You can't swing a hemp tote bag down there without hitting some guys who support the right to toke at will and gun rights at the same time.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'd much rather see those two stickers together than anything with a "Hope & Change" sticker.

The 'Obama Biden' and 'Hope & Change' stickers serve a purpose. They are self adhesive, vinyl dunce caps that let other drivers know there is a moron on board. It would have been easier had they just made stickers that say 'Moron on Board', but they are morons, so it just did not occur to them.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    What happened to all of the good ones, btw, like "I do what he voices tell to do", "My dog is a honor student at obedience school" or "Keep honking, I'm reloading"

Top Bottom