• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Mine are semi only. But check out the real deal! This is the post May '86 select fire (SBR) one that the Secret Service uses. I just wish I could own one. So do most of you probably. I'm jealous of the class III dealers, approved L.E.O.'s and active military personnel. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4OzXZe7FKI"]:patriot:[/ame]

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Speaking of new muscle cars, those new Dodge Challengers are very nice! I would put one in my garage any day! Come on GM, get that Camaro out for the GM guys! You have been stalling them long enough! :dunno: Muscle cars rock! :rockwoot: :yesway:

They're out, man. I've seen a couple in Franklin. I want to say they were at Chrysler at 31 and International. Go get one! But, unless you have half to put down on one, you won't get financing on it.

And Beautiful Bullpups!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Alright guys, I'm supposed to be working on a vehicle for a relative right now! He is giving me the "evil eye" as we speak! I have time for one more post before he gets mad! The PS-90 and P-90 doesn't damage the brass when fired. You can even get a special brass catcher bag for it. Welcome to MagazineParts.com The new 2009 Lyman #49 has data for the 5.7 x 28MM. I have been only saving my brass so far. The bag is great for the range. Everybody get back those 5.7 empties are mine. :): That doesn't happen with this attached! Gotta go guys, to keep piece in the family!:patriot:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Are mag changes awkward with a bull pup design? I suppose it would be something you would get used to like anything else.

On the STG the mags drop free so its really pretty easy and quick once you get used to the location vs an AR....

The FS2000 is another animal entirely, it has a gasket in the mag well, some say for dust(?) that makes it a non drop free process and you really have to give the mags a tug. Sounds worse than it actually is, just a different feel.

With both bullpups you use can use the top portion of your hand/ thumb area to push in the mag release and then pull the mag out.... pretty smooth once you get accustomed to it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Please excuse my ignorance, but where does the FN expel spend cartridges?

Those are two beautiful rifles.
    The PS-90 and P-90 eject them out of the bottom just behind the rear grip! :yesway: And no, they don't hit your arm. How is that possible? Ask the engineers that designed that weapon? :patriot:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    I am too old and gimpy to race these days besides beating imports is like "Bruce" winning the special olympics. Actually stock fox droptops are pitiful on the strip. Street races are a different story. Too many fox buddies get their hat handed to them once they have track conditions and vht to deal with. It takes full blown suspension and tuning... Oh jeebus. Sorry! I love the FN 2000 and am still trying to plot a way to get one to tuck under my pillow for piece of mind. Maybe someday! Most lawaway plans don't stretch to the two year plan which is about what I could "sneak" past the wife.lolHey guys! Keep buying them and hopefully I will be able to pick up a decent used one when you all get bored with them someday.

Top Bottom