• Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    OD Green PT. II

Here are my two factory OD green bullpup rifles, an FNH FS2000 & a MSAR STG-556:

FSSTG006.jpg

FSSTG004.jpg

FSSTG007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    All you with your FN bullpups blow chipmunks. I am so jealous because my wife won't let me get one of thos ugly scifi guns. I would trade my buick for either of them.Ah well I can always dream of santa bringing me one. Hey if I gave you $1 per month would you leave one to me in your will?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    All you with your FN bullpups blow chipmunks. I am so jealous because my wife won't let me get one of thos ugly scifi guns. I would trade my buick for either of them.Ah well I can always dream of santa bringing me one. Hey if I gave you $1 per month would you leave one to me in your will?
    Don't worry buddy! I have an idea for you that might work! Take that Fox Body 5.0 to the track and challenge one of these import kids to a drag race! The looser will buy you one! :D :yesway: :rockwoot: Muscle cars new or old rock! :patriot:

Last edited:

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Please excuse my ignorance, but where does the FN expel spend cartridges?

The FN has a tube through which the spent shells slide up to the front of the weapon where they are ejected through a trap door on the right side just under the front sight. This allows the weapon to be utilized from a left handed firing position. Also, because three or four cases fit in the tube, no brass is ejected for the first four shots while the brass is working its way up the tube towards the front.

Lock n Load, I'd like to know your likes/dislikes/preferences/etc regarding these two bullpups.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Speaking of new muscle cars, those new Dodge Challengers are very nice! I would put one in my garage any day! Come on GM, get that Camaro out for the GM guys! You have been stalling them long enough! :dunno: Muscle cars rock! :rockwoot: :yesway:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    The FN has a tube through which the spent shells slide up to the front of the weapon where they are ejected through a trap door on the right side just under the front sight. This allows the weapon to be utilized from a left handed firing position. Also, because three or four cases fit in the tube, no brass is ejected for the first four shots while the brass is working its way up the tube towards the front.

Lock n Load, I'd like to know your likes/dislikes/preferences/etc regarding these two bullpups.

+1 on the FN ejection sequence, they just spill out in a nice little pile, great for us reloaders.

As far as the +/-'s etc.....

the weight is probably not anymore than an M4 but since they are compact they feel a little more hefty. The overall size/ length is equal to a 10" SBR AR w/o the forms. The forward grip on the STG is great and really helps in control, the FNs grip is alot wider but you actually get used to it and a tri rail grip is made as a replacement so you can add a pistol type grip too. I plan on cutting a hole in the front of the grip and adding a light.

They both shoot wonderful and are very accurate, thats why the Millet DMR is on the STG.... it shoots one hole groups if I do my part.

Accessories are coming slowly for them both, they are just not as wide spread as the ARs. The FN uses AR mags where as the STGs use their own mags or original AUG mags (like my Gen IV rifle), but the newer rifles will use AR mags.

Everyone needs at least one bullpup in their armory!!! I havent had the FNH long enough yet to decide which one I would keep if I could only keep one....

Thanks for the kind words guys,

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I have even thought about putting a lazer on the STG. You have to make it cool, right? Those optics on yours look killer! The AUG style is good for what I use it for! Guys if you haven't shot any of these yet, do it! Rent one if you have too. You will be glad you did. Enjoy yours Lock N Load, I will mine! All the best for you and your family shooter@5(4)life! :patriot:

Top Bottom