• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FirearmPatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    This is a travel mug I recently purchased from AmmoMug.com. It is a neat product and would be a great gift.

[video=youtube;LRbTw0xmvPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRbTw0xmvPY[/video]

ratfortman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    Hmm, thinking of letting my 16 yr old go to school with one. She was just telling me about her sociology teacher commenting on how creepy it would be to have armed teachers, or to see someone at Walmart OC'ing. How does the sipping work? I usually prefer a larger, more centered outlet.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hmm, thinking of letting my 16 yr old go to school with one. She was just telling me about her sociology teacher commenting on how creepy it would be to have armed teachers, or to see someone at Walmart OC'ing. How does the sipping work? I usually prefer a larger, more centered outlet.

Well, the teacher probably wouldn't like being showed up. But she could say something about this.
    Statistically speaking, during the day, several people probably went to that Wal-Mart carrying concealed.
    The teacher had no problem even though a gun might be there.
    But she has a problem just seeing the gun.
    The piece of cloth will not stop the gun from being used, or stop a bullet.
    So it must be this..,..

Infant Cognitive Development> Developmental Psychology > Spirit Lake Consulting
    What object permanence is: the understanding that an object exists even when it cannot be physically perceived.
    The phrase "out of sight, out of mind" truly applies to early infancy. When an infant age five or six months is interested in an object, which in my daughter's case is invariably whatever she should not have, say an old shoe, a razor someone left lying out, the cat litter, or whatever, it is possible to cover the object up or move it out of the child's immediate range of perception and, as far as the child is concerned, it has ceased to exist.

The gun is out of sight, therefore, it doesn't exist. To an undeveloped mind.

Top Bottom