• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I am liquidating the collection of shotshell reloading equipment and components of my late father. He was a prodigious reloader, having shot clays, trap and skeet both competitively and as a hobby. Given the breadth of his operation I have elected to sell everything as one large lot. I lack the the time and knowledge to effectively market these things individually. That being said, I have priced this lot in what I believe to be a competitive manner. At this time I am unwilling to separate anything or to take offers below my asking price. I believe that if you research the equipment, and particularly the components, you will find that as a whole, my price is well below market value were you to sell each item individually. Several of the powders and other components are no longer produced and therefore hold a higher price on the open market.

I have a limited working knowledge of reloading and as such I cannot guarantee the condition of any equipment or component. I ask that any prospective buyer ask any questions they have, and I will be happy to answer them if I am able. I can guarantee that all equipment and components have been stored in a cool, dry, and dark environment during my dad's ownership.

I can also say that he reloaded regularly until his death, and as such I believe all of the reloaders to be in working condition, with one exception. What I would call a transfer lever or bar on the 20 Gauge MEC 9000 is detached and missing the spring. I believe the there is a spare spring in the collection of parts. Tangentially, the 20 Gauge MEC Sizemaster is New in an unopened box. All other machines appear to be in used, but serviceable condition.

I encourage any prospective buyer to thoroughly inspect all equipment and components before we finalize the sale.

I have included some pictures. I cannot effectively photograph everything included, so I have cataloged the reloaders, powder, primers and shot. You will find itemized lists below, in the form of a PDF document. I have not categorized hulls, wads or accessories and spare parts. The attached PDF inventory is not exhaustive. In addition to what is listed, there are dozens of shot/powder bottles and other containers containing shot and powder which will be included in the sale.

I estimate those items which are not cataloged in the PDF or otherwise listed elsewhere in this ad as follows:

-One 40 gallon tub each of 20 gauge plastic, 12 gauge paper, and 12 gauge plastic fired hulls. Most will be Winchester AAs.
    -Numerous other hulls in .410, 28 gauge, and 16 gauge (all except the 16s (which are mostly Fiochi) will be mostly AAs)
    -Wads of various manufacture for each represented gauge (see pictures)
    -A large assortment of charge bars, bushings, primer trays and spare parts and accessories for each of the loaders
    -Numerous reloading books, recipes etc.
    -New, empty cardboard shell boxes in various gauges along with MEC loading trays

PRICE: $4,000.00
    Cash only, no trades.
    Buyer will be responsible for pickup in the area of Goshen, IN. Pickup can be arranged on an evening during the week or weekend.

IMG_4227.jpeg IMG_4228.jpeg IMG_4229.jpeg IMG_4230.jpeg IMG_4231.jpeg IMG_4233.jpeg IMG_4234.jpeg IMG_4235.jpeg

Attachments

• Reloading.pdf
      138.7 KB · Views: 25
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom