• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    I was also curious if anyone had built a "safebox" as mentioned or safe?? I am thinking of building one out of steel and was curious if anyone else had any good ideas that they did or, would do different on their next one. (why reinvent the mouse trap if you don't need to?)
    My house is unique so I have to fab one up to fit aas to not waste space. (see house here: www.amstudio.us )

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    I think so as well. Maybe we should start another thread and see if we can get some good ideas from others who maybe have done this. This thread seems to be geared towards a gun cabinet, which would be very cool to have. I wish I were only concerned about keeping the dust off. A combination of the two, tho, would be awesome!!! :yesway:

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I think so as well. Maybe we should start another thread and see if we can get some good ideas from others who maybe have done this. This thread seems to be geared towards a gun cabinet, which would be very cool to have. I wish I were only concerned about keeping the dust off. A combination of the two, tho, would be awesome!!! :yesway:

thats what i was thinking a home built secure gun storage box...even if its just by a padlock

Top Bottom