• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lep36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    North side
    I already ordered a rifle kit from PSA for 515 shipped. I would rather not have a polymer lower on my AR. Too many bad stories compared to good ones.

that post was really in response to Vamptepes, I just neglected to put in quotes. You're on the right track building one, it's fun and educational at the same time! Then when you shoot it the first time, you have the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself!

Just an FYI - sometimes PSA can take a long time...

good luck and let's us know how it turns out.

Last edited:

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I didnt consider polymer lowers because most people refuse to use them. Plus add another 50 onto that and thats the bottome price ive seen in lgs mainly. You can always find deals online if you look hard enough but sometimes its better to stick local.

INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    that post was really in response to Vamptepes, I just neglected to put in quotes. You're on the right track building one, it's fun and educational at the same time! Then when you shoot it the first time, you have the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself!

Just an FYI - sometimes PSA can take a long time...

good luck and let's us know how it turns out.

Ahhhh. Yeah I have read about the shipping times but that's fine by me. It's getting really cold so traveling to a range is getting out of the question although I know a friend who has some property he shoots on not far from me.

I will definitely post a new thread when I get it built and hopefully shoot it soon.

tbone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    gosport area
    well i hear ya i think you are right.unless you are good at building guns it could end bad.thats why i just get a factory made gun pluss with carbon 15s at 699.00 it makes it a sound purchase.have fun either way

Top Bottom