• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    innovation from gunpowder..cartridge..magazine..single action.. double action.. lever.. pump.. auto..full auto..suppressor..low recoil..no recoil..from long barrels..to compact weapons with same accuarcy and power as weapons a full foot or two longer.. no recoil. we can take away a rifles sound,its size,weight,recoil, even shoot around corners,while keeping accuarcy and power, why do we not have a great capacity in our weapons?, take away reload and freeing soldiers of all that weight,ideas theoretical or practical on how to achieve this..:cheers:
    thumbnail.aspx
    Kriss%20titanium.jpg

p90.jpg

capacity like this..[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i-Eht5-JSQ]YouTube - M-134 Full Automatic BB Minigun![/ame]
    power like this..and this size..YouTube - HK MP7 for a better future w guns, if two heads are better than one ,then thousands of heads ought to be able to figure this out.

Benjamin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I don't understand the question. That's a bb gun that probably weighs too much for a man to carry around. It's kind of in a different class than a weapon powered by gunpowder shooting a 90-1000gr bullet. It is a neat idea but I don't see how it's possible.

Top Bottom