• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No Lot Lizards

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Kenworth W900L
    Apparently, BWW is a 21+ establishment now.

Me and a friend went there today and were gonna meet another friend and his girlfriend, who is 20. The hostess immediately ID'd the two of us which I thought was strange.

I told her we didnt want to sit at the bar, but wanted to sit on the restaurant side because one of the people in our group wasnt 21. She said if shes not 21 she cant be here in the first place.

I asked her what she meant, and she told me you have to be 21 to enter the restaurant. I asked her when this started and she said it has always been that way.

Does anyone know about this? Any BWW employees on here? I swear it seems like Ive seen kids at BWW.

-1 B dubs

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I went to one in/near Indy a few years back when I was down there doing OTJ training for my last job and it was 21+

The only other two I've been to (Schererville and Bourbonnais, IL) are not.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    At which BWW were you carded? If the night was "kind of a blur" and you approached the hostess and admitted that one of your party was under 21, perhaps they made a judgement not to let you enter for being "blurry"? Just a thought.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    At which BWW were you carded? If the night was "kind of a blur" and you approached the hostess and admitted that one of your party was under 21, perhaps they made a judgement not to let you enter for being "blurry"? Just a thought.

And the additional question would be; Did he break his "No Lot Lizard" rule that night? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Top Bottom