• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • morrisonhawk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Dubois county
    Does anyone have any info on the 1911 that Bud's is pushing called the Tisas Classic 1911-45 . They are offering it at a lower than normal price and I just wondered if it was worth looking into. I have 1911- itis and have difficulties passing up even the more expensive models.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Does anyone have any info on the 1911 that Bud's is pushing called the Tisas Classic 1911-45 . They are offering it at a lower than normal price and I just wondered if it was worth looking into. I have 1911- itis and have difficulties passing up even the more expensive models.
    I was bored and curious...so I did a little research. What others are saying is you would be better off looking into an ATI or RIA. No experience here. I've only shot 1911s that said Colt on the side. Just google 1911 and either ATI or RIA. Nice prices on both. Just my :twocents: seeing as how you weren't getting any help yet.

Scarecrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grissom
    I asked a friend in Turkey. He said the company making them is a decent company, but he couldn't vouch for the model they were making for sale in the states.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In

The many reviews on Buds are all positive.

morrisonhawk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Dubois county
    Thanks for the info...I know it is tempting but I might be worried as to where it would have to be sent if it needed repair. Nothing was said about a warranty. Also I have a Colt New Agent 9mm that I carry and would like to get some extra after market mags. Does Wilson, McCormick or any of the others make a small size 9mm....and can a bumper be added to a mag that doesn't have one?

huckeby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Reviews are all positive. Thing that scares me is I do not know much about the manufacturer. I think for a cheaper 1911 I will go with RIA.

Top Bottom