• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    I purchased a Vortex Crossfire II that I am going to mount on my 15-22 for Appleseed shoots and general plinking. I need to get a 1 inch cantilever mount, but I don't want to spend over $100 to mount a budget scope. I've done some research, and I found the RRA Hi-Rise and Primary Arms Deluxe mounts, both for roughly $60. I also saw the Burris PEPR QD mount for under $100.

Does anyone have any experience with these options or advice on any other options I'm missing in the under $100 range?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I would go with the Burris PEPR, but I would not spend the extra money on the QD version. Of the 3 Ive tested none have returned to zero within 1.5 moa. I do think its a good mount just not the QD version.

JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Thanks for the input, guys. I ordered the PEPR this morning. I went with the QD since it was only $10 more and still under $100 shipped, which was my limit. Looking forward to mounting the CF II.
    Lemme know how you like it.. I'm also thinking of getting one for a project

TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    Lemme know how you like it.. I'm also thinking of getting one for a project

I will update the thread with my impressions after I get everything mounted up. That shouldn't be too long at all. I ordered the mount from Primary Arms around 6:45 am and I had tracking info by noon. I think Alan is about the ony person I've had beat that shipping time :):

Top Bottom