• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    Did you try contacting him in the 13 (or less) hours a week that the shop is open?

Sounds to me like the guy might be straddling the line between a serious enthusiast and a dealer. Hope I can make it up during his limited hours sometime, but overall just glad to see another guy in the game in my old hometown.

Somebody was talking about CrackShot's prices....I imagine that money talks, and holding up cash might lubricate a deal. This shop is one of the best I have ever seen, and the customer service beats the pants off of anyone within 50 miles or more. The owner showed me friendship, respect, and graciousness from the first day I darkened his door for a few boxes of .22 at age 18 and never once has the welcoming vibe wavered. They have a large selection and nice variety for such limited sq. ft, and anyone passing by on should patronize the joint because it is everything a local gun shop should be.

Sorry if my post sounded like a BASH wasn't my intention. I was just explaining my situation.

I was excited to have another gun shop as well. I usually don't shop Crackshots although I'll stop in every once in a while to see if he has anything new.

I don't know if anything can be done since I bought the scope for my dad last year. I have been thinking about buying an AR and mounting it to that.

I would like to see his shop and I am looking for a gun smith to look at my shotgun that doesn't eject the shells properly.
    Maybe I'll look him up again and try to catch him when he is open.

Top Bottom