• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nice... I love my Bersa .380 :) . Just a tip from me... stay away from pro-mag mags with it... Everyone raves about how great pro-mag mags are... but I've bought 3 now for the .380 and just about 1 round out of every mag will feed wrong... most of the time stove piping. The factory mag hasn't misfed once.

When I got mine LNIB, it would not feed S&B worth a darn, FTE and FTF with the factory mag. It would eat hollowpoints with no problems. I used lapping compound on the slide and polished the feed ramp and shot more through it and it seems to work much better. I should measure the S&B for length sometime and see if it is any different from the other ammo. I carry Corbon DPX and I have never had a FTF or FTE with it.

Nice job on the pistol, it looks absolutely great! I hope it shoots well.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    When I got mine LNIB, it would not feed S&B worth a darn, FTE and FTF with the factory mag. It would eat hollowpoints with no problems. I used lapping compound on the slide and polished the feed ramp and shot more through it and it seems to work much better. I should measure the S&B for length sometime and see if it is any different from the other ammo. I carry Corbon DPX and I have never had a FTF or FTE with it.

Nice job on the pistol, it looks absolutely great! I hope it shoots well.

Deja Vu (weird, I posted this yesterday before the server went down... but the really weird part is the same commercial was on at the start of me typing it both times..,. dear God I hope Friday didn't melt back to Thursday)
    S&B Is what I mostly have put through it... although some WWB has gone through it... I'll have to get out to Eagle Creek soon and try running x of WWB and ex of S&B and record my results.

Top Bottom