• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Just before my daughter was born, I got this Bersa Thunder .380 as a basket case. Well, 17 months later, I finally finished it. I call it my 'poor man's PPK'! It started out as a pre-lock model in the nickel finish. The finish was poor at best, so I had it DuraCoated in stainless steel by Hoosier Guncoat. I stripped and polished all the small parts, they were black previously, and got a new set of grips. Here are the before and after pics:
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Whadda y'all think of that! I was impressed as to how it turned out, and also in my ability to build the damn thing from a bucket-o-parts! So I'll say now, if you have a Thunder .380 that you want to sell cheap, I'LL TAKE IT.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Awesome gun!

I had one a year ago, was an idiot for selling it. Super accurate with handloads, reliable (after a couple boxes to machine everything in) and superb. I consider it a primary gun, many folks wont. The only thing that bummed me out about it was they didnt offer target or night sights for it:D:D

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Nice... I love my Bersa .380 :) . Just a tip from me... stay away from pro-mag mags with it... Everyone raves about how great pro-mag mags are... but I've bought 3 now for the .380 and just about 1 round out of every mag will feed wrong... most of the time stove piping. The factory mag hasn't misfed once.

Top Bottom