• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Kinda odd, sitting in my truck in the Mannors of Carmel and this buck walked right by my truck, I could have slapped him on the butt as he walked by, kinda makes you shake your head...

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    M'lady saw a doe in the backyard a couple of mornings ago. We're so overrun by eloi around here the wildlife is taking over. We have yotes, foxes, all the little stuff, roving gangs of deer. She won't let me hang one in the kitchen. I had a chupacabra or something in the backyard one time, didn't see it very well, just lots of teeth and claws and honey badger attitude. I nearly totalled a gorgeous 8 pointer up in the join between 31 and 431 before they started tampering with that. I was in my bus early one day and a fox came across and stood within peeing distance for a few seconds.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I saw a buck out at Geist reservoir walk up 4 sets of stairways from the lake to the 1st level deck on this massive home at Diamond Point to eat the flowers from a planter. The deer were tame in those neighborhoods.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    Hope I'm not thread-jacking here, but, I saw an albino doe for the second year in a row last night while I was driving down a winding road in Crete. Tried taking a pic but it was too dark.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Is that two separate houses? Odd layout for a driveway if it is.

I don't know "The Manors" by name myself, I'd have to drive past there, but I'd think it was either two condos or one house with 4 cars worth of garage paired off. Yeah, we have stuff like that, and it probably has enough lawn to run with a push mower in 5 minutes. Being that close to my neighbors makes me nervous.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Optical delusion, house to the right will have their driveway on the right side of their house. It's state law in Carmel, I swear to God it is!
    I think he may have been questioning the 2 distinct building styles of what is seen on the left of the photo. In the front is an ornate, brick home, but right behind that is what appears to be either #1 a different home/garage that the driveway goes to, or #2 the cheap "back half" of the ornate brick home in the front. The large brick chimney makes it difficult to distinguish if this is all the same cheap building with an ornate façade or if it's 2 different buildings...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    When i got home last night, there were 3 deer lying in my front yard. No bucks though. This is not the most unusual of circumstances as HoughMade Meadows (yes, I named it) is in a rural area overrun with the things.

Top Bottom