• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dholmtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been seeing a lot of BSU students and such posting on different threads on the site and I was just wondering how many of us there are. Feel free to post something just so we can maybe network and get something figured out if there are any clubs or events we should look into.

I'll start. I'm in my fourth year but will not be graduating until May '12 I do have my LTCH and carry a Taurus 24/7 Pro C DS 9mm every day off campus I also enjoy hunting. I have a roommate who is also a member and bsu student but I'll let him post for himself.

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    No way no how anything related to BSU for me...

But I AM just curious as to what all the current students are studying?

Hi, I'm Indy_Guy_77. What'syermajor?

-J-

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    im in my second year, will be a junior next semester.
    expected to graduate spring 2013.
    criminal justice major
    LTCH holder
    carry a beretta px4 .40 full size when not on campus

BearArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    I am a recent BSU Grad, I know of at least 1 professor that carries. I have carried around campus before.

doubleshock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    hamilton county
    bsu alum.... that said, i really enjoyed my time at school, but was extremely happy to leave muncie. as i have said many times over the last 35 years "returning to muncie is a fate worse than death." bsu was great, muncie not so much.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Im a junior at bsu. After this semester I only have one year left. Im a financial risk management and investments major. Im still waiting on my LTCH, although I have several guns in my house.

Im always up for going shooting just give me a heads up a few days in advance. Also, please dont ask to go if its -3 degrees out LOL

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    bsu was great, muncie not so much.

I agree. A fantastic school. BUT if it werent for bsu there would be nothing here. No offense to you born and raised muncie guys. I have just never been too fond of small towns with such sh*tty roads/snowplows/parking. (im from mass and fort wayne)

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    bsu alum.... that said, i really enjoyed my time at school, but was extremely happy to leave muncie. as i have said many times over the last 35 years "returning to muncie is a fate worse than death." bsu was great, muncie not so much.

After working there for years I can say that muncie is the most white trash place I've ever been. I've seen people there that make west virgina look like a white collar paradise.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I just want to know that I wasn't the only one who noticed this: are Muncie drivers not some of the worst you've ever seen??

They go 5 to 10 mph UNDER the speed limit on McGalliard but blow the horn and flip you off for obeying the speed limit in a school zone. Even now when I see a license plate with an 18 for a county code, I brace myself.

No offense to you Muncie folks...just an observation.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    After working there for years I can say that muncie is the most white trash place I've ever been. I've seen people there that make west virgina look like a white collar paradise.

In high school, I had a friend that was born in Muncie. Her and her siblings weren't what I'd called complete and total white trash when they moved up here but they weren't close to "normal". She had told me other than the college kids, her family felt pretty classy when they were in Muncie.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    In high school, I had a friend that was born in Muncie. Her and her siblings weren't what I'd called complete and total white trash when they moved up here but they weren't close to "normal". She had told me other than the college kids, her family felt pretty classy when they were in Muncie.

Yeah...the campus is nice but after working in a few locations around town, I was not impressed. Lbj's war on poverty is a total success there. Lolz

Top Bottom