• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will feel a little more relaxed when January is over. It seems that is when the greatest chance of any serious legislation will be passed by feinstein, frankenstein, whatever her name is

Look, Obama is lazy. He will go on vacation in January, play golf.

Most of the dems do not want real laws or real solutions. It is all show. Just enough to make their supporters feel good, to feel morally superior to us. Not enough to make us so mad that we rebel. It is all BS.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Look, Obama is lazy. He will go on vacation in January, play golf.

Most of the dems do not want real laws or real solutions. It is all show. Just enough to make their supporters feel good, to feel morally superior to us. Not enough to make us so mad that we rebel. It is all BS.

I have to disagree. Never underestimate your enemy. The anti-gun lunatics are like religious zealots. With this last tragedy being so horrific there is no way they are going to let this go. And dont forget the anti-gun lunatics do not want regulation or laws to govern guns. They want total and absolute disarmament. They will not stop until they have gotten rid of every gun in America in the private sector. Something will have to be passed to appease these nut jobs. This is far to serious for Obama to gaff off for golf. Gentlemen make no mistake we are in a desperate fight to the end.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When it comes to guns, Harry Reid surprises me sometimes. He also opposed the UN firearms treaty. I'm not a fan of his politics, but because he has moderated the anti-gun zealots before I think he probably listens to his voter base and understands the pro-gun cause.

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    This is not a new problem. The worst school atrocity occurred in Michigan in 1927 when 38 children — ages 7 to 11 — along with seven adults were murdered. The weapons that were used: three primitive, homemade bombs. Tim McVeigh......a bomber, and successful mass murderer. Its not about the guns, or stopping the attrocities, its about the control. 2A ensures we the people have recouse and redress ultimately against a tyrannical government. Its a renewed assault on an old problem, and we must be proactive to even keep what we have. I'd be OK to just keep the gun laws static, but these are incrementalists...taking a little more from us with each tragedy and "crisis". I suspect we are going to lose a bit more liberty in the near future. I predict a new executive order by inauguration day.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is not a new problem. The worst school atrocity occurred in Michigan in 1927 when 38 children — ages 7 to 11 — along with seven adults were murdered. The weapons that were used: three primitive, homemade bombs. Tim McVeigh......a bomber, and successful mass murderer. Its not about the guns, or stopping the attrocities, its about the control. 2A ensures we the people have recouse and redress ultimately against a tyrannical government. Its a renewed assault on an old problem, and we must be proactive to even keep what we have. I'd be OK to just keep the gun laws static, but these are incrementalists...taking a little more from us with each tragedy and "crisis". I suspect we are going to lose a bit more liberty in the near future. I predict a new executive order by inauguration day.

I agree with you 110%. I always equate anti-gun lunatics with rapists. Its not about getting the obvious for gratification, its about control.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have to disagree. Never underestimate your enemy. The anti-gun lunatics are like religious zealots. With this last tragedy being so horrific there is no way they are going to let this go. And dont forget the anti-gun lunatics do not want regulation or laws to govern guns. They want total and absolute disarmament. They will not stop until they have gotten rid of every gun in America in the private sector. Something will have to be passed to appease these nut jobs. This is far to serious for Obama to gaff off for golf. Gentlemen make no mistake we are in a desperate fight to the end.

The fanatics are the activists within the democrats (ie CodePink). Typically the elected guys are brainless moderates who do what the polls say and try to be popular. Thus they are all over the place. And no guts.

We need to ID the fanatics, the leftwing freaks, then get in their faces.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even talk of blackmarket guns being smuggled in from overseas or home hobbyist gun manufacturing.
    FTFY

And no, I'm not talking about 3D printing, but once you can do that in Zytel or some similar high temperature polymer, that'll be a reality too. I'm talking about the maker culture that's turned its attentions toward firearms. Lots of people are building home milling machines, or buying then outright.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Looks like Feinstein didn't get the memo. :(

"Grandfathered" firearms must be NFA registered? I don't think that counts as "grandfathered."

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

for too many democrats, Ga'ia (the Great Mother) has replaced G-D. Thus they worship not government but want it to validate their beliefs.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

To add to this, the other school massacre that every gun-grabber likes to point out is Columbine which unfortunately for their argument occurred in 1999. For those not keeping score, that was right in the middle of the clinton "assault weapon" ban which did a good job protecting children.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

Your wisdom is worth more than gold.

These mad dogs have been barking for gun control for decades.
    Whatever the personal action of Oblama and his lapdog Biden, they will not drop this ball. They're salivating, ravenous, and rabid, raging on their chains, and they can smell our weakness. It's well beyond time to go on the counter-offensive with education campaigns and continual polite confrontation, lest they break loose of their chains and tear us to pieces.

"Why do you wish that innocent people be disarmed so they can't defend themselves?" "You're willing to let a stranger spend eight hours a day with your children, but not to defend them? Why let them spend time with those same teachers at all, since you obviously don't trust them?" Etc.

We have to regain some ground here and take more until there are no faux arguments left in their slavering arsenal or we'll be fighting this battle over and over again.

Top Bottom