Brought home an M&P 9 Full Size... no safeties :)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I carry a P11 in a fobus paddle holster. The P11 is light enough that I don't worry much about a lack of retention.

For the M&P, I would like something with more positive retention, but not a SERPA. Any suggestions ? (I typically prefer OC as long as it doesn't become a debate) :laugh:

Hooch Holsters.. here on Ingo.. Got one for my glock over a year ago.. hasnt let me down.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Late last year they changed stuff. Mine has a test fire round date of 10/25/12 that I picked up Friday and has the new changes. No gritty trigger.

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    How is this possible ? the video I saw on youtube showe the guy pulling the trigger as he was pulling the slide off the frame.

There is a sear deactivation lever inside. you can field strip by pulling the trigger, but you dont have to if you just use this lever. its not the gretest system in the world, personally i like the XDm field stripping much more, or even the beretta nano.....but the m&p system works. i dont use the tool in the handle because i worry about the plastic nubs wearing off, i just use a pick instead.

Top Bottom