• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    So I'm down in Panama City for vacation and I found a local gun shop with an indoor range. I had my usual carry on me and was willing to put a few down range with it.

However, I noticed they had rentals and a fully auto Uzi. So I spent the $50 to rent the range, eye protection, ear protection, 1 target, 25 rounds and the Uzi. The Uzi was the only full auto gun they had.

Lets just say that it was the quickest 50 bucks spent and the fastest 25 rounds I've ever shot. It was an experience and it definetly had me drooling for more!

:rockwoot::ar15:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Wow! I was going to say that was pretty expensive, but hey, you are on vacation. By the way, how many times did you hit the target?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I was mere seconds away from breaking my FA cherry one time. I was one of the RO's at a shooting range and an officer was there with his duty gun before things opened up and people started shooting. He was letting some of us RO's test it out. But just as it was almost my turn to take ahold of it, in all of it's beauty, and let the gates of fury let loose a hail of gun-fire, he got a call on his radio and very quickly left, never to return that day.

To this day I still haven't broken my FA cherry. But I'm hoping to buy an M16 or RDIAS within the next couple years.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Full Auto

You guys need to try Knob Creek range in Kentucky sometime
    I havnt been in a few years but it is a blast
    2 times a year they have full auto shoots and you can rent just about any full auto made
    My Wife and Son went with me the last time We hadnt been there 2 hrs and my Wife said You 2 are done You have already spent 250 dollars and thats enough
    My son and I shot Uzis, BARs, H&K MP5s ,Ar15s, and Aks all full auto
    expensive but so COOL

k12lts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Jackson County
    You guys need to try Knob Creek range in Kentucky sometime
    I havnt been in a few years but it is a blast
    2 times a year they have full auto shoots and you can rent just about any full auto made
    My Wife and Son went with me the last time We hadnt been there 2 hrs and my Wife said You 2 are done You have already spent 250 dollars and thats enough
    My son and I shot Uzis, BARs, H&K MP5s ,Ar15s, and Aks all full auto
    expensive but so COOL

+1

Next Knob Creek shoot is April 9-11.

Most every full auto ever made from the lowly Mac to mini-guns.:ar15:

Top Bottom