• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    After missing the Carwin fight due to a possible career ending illness, Brock is back and healthy. He will be fighting the winner of Carwin/Mir this summer. Carwin better win because I dont believe Mir's face can take another Lesnar thumping.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am not much of a Lesnar fan, but I respect him. He is for real in the cage. I really just don't see anyone beating him. The closest chance I see of him losing would be against a grizzley bear, but I would probably still put my money on Lesnar in that fight as well!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I just read about this before I saw this thread. He's a beast and a freak of nature, so I'd imagine he'll be back to 100% in to time...He said he's already about up to 273.

I've never been a huge Lesnar fan, but he's actually growing on me. If Carwin wins, I'll definitely be rooting for Carwin, but if Mir wins, without a doubt I'll be rooting for Brock.

Here is a credible source for your thread FordMan:

Brock Lesnar's Fight for His Life

BTW,

I am not much of a Lesnar fan, but I respect him. He is for real in the cage. I really just don't see anyone beating him. The closest chance I see of him losing would be against a grizzley bear, but I would probably still put my money on Lesnar in that fight as well!

Fedor and Overeem are the only people I see giving him fits...But Fedor is scared to face top competition nowadays and Overeem probably couldn't pass a drug test.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Good to see Lesner healthy on a human level.
    I like the sport. Been a fan since UFC 4 on cable. Met Royce once.
    Don't like Lesner as a competitor.
    I do love to hate him though; godspeed with the recovery Brock!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Good to see Lesner healthy on a human level.
    I like the sport. Been a fan since UFC 4 on cable. Met Royce once.
    Don't like Lesner as a competitor.
    I do love to hate him though; godspeed with the recovery Brock!

I love and hate him as a competitor...He has the God given genetics to do things most could never imagine and has thrived from it, but I hate his in-cage antics...I know he's only done it when his opponents were talking :poop: before the fight, but once the fight it over, the sportsmen-like thing to do is hug/shake hands and let bygones be bygones; there's no need to bring the WWF into MMA.:twocents:

I have heard he's a really great, down to earth guy out of the ring though.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that carwin wins as that is the fight I want to see. I have no desire to see mir get free facial rearrangement again, its like hes a glutten for punishment. for the record I hate lesnar.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I just read about this before I saw this thread. He's a beast and a freak of nature, so I'd imagine he'll be back to 100% in to time...He said he's already about up to 273.

I've never been a huge Lesnar fan, but he's actually growing on me. If Carwin wins, I'll definitely be rooting for Carwin, but if Mir wins, without a doubt I'll be rooting for Brock.

Here is a credible source for your thread FordMan:

Brock Lesnar's Fight for His Life

BTW,

Fedor and Overeem are the only people I see giving him fits...But Fedor is scared to face top competition nowadays and Overeem probably couldn't pass a drug test.

Thats a great link, love the healthcare report.
    You don't like Mir?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You don't like Mir?

Not even slightly.

After UFC 100 when Brock was in Mir's face frothing at the mouth and screaming at a bloodied and battered Mir, I couldn't stand the guy...Until I saw the dozens of pre-fight interviews of Mir bashing and mocking Lesnar.

I still don't like Brock for what he did, but Mir deserved every bit of it.

He's also talking about how he is going to end Brock's career if he gets the chance; essentially saying if he gets a hold of an arm or leg, he's not going to slowly crank it until Brock taps(like what you are supposed to do), he's going to go full bore and try to break it before the ref can step in.

Good luck with that, Mir.

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    I love watching Lesnar fight and like his personality. Althoght I do think he kinda went overboard flipping Mir off. But I hate Mir with a passion. So I would like to see Lesnar beat his a$$ one more time.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Not even slightly.

After UFC 100 when Brock was in Mir's face frothing at the mouth and screaming at a bloodied and battered Mir, I couldn't stand the guy...Until I saw the dozens of pre-fight interviews of Mir bashing and mocking Lesnar.

I still don't like Brock for what he did, but Mir deserved every bit of it.

He's also talking about how he is going to end Brock's career if he gets the chance; essentially saying if he gets a hold of an arm or leg, he's not going to slowly crank it until Brock taps(like what you are supposed to do), he's going to go full bore and try to break it before the ref can step in.

Good luck with that, Mir.

Got it, I did not like Brocks big mouth at the win either. I never saw Mir running his mouth before the fight though. That changes things a lot. Was Brock talking smack before the fight too though?

If he even thinks he's going to maybe try break an arm/leg like that he better not even take the fight.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Got it, I did not like Brocks big mouth at the win either. I never saw Mir running his mouth before the fight though. That changes things a lot. Was Brock talking smack before the fight too though?

If he even thinks he's going to maybe try break an arm/leg like that he better not even take the fight.

Brock was talking with confidence, which may have sounded arrogant, but it was nothing like what Mir was saying...I'll look for some videos of Mir pre-fight. If I can find some of them, you'll see exactly why Brock acted the way he did after the fight.

Top Bottom