• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Let's not rule it out yet... "Permanent live-in house guest" is pretty ambiguous, and no indications to CP's gender have been presented.

I am clearly a cetacean. My gender is not relevant to this discussion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've got 6 sisters and a mother besides an Italian wife.

That's enough estrogen for any one person to deal with. Thank God none of them are the high maintenance types.

Hey, I'm just saying I can behold multiple females without being beholding to them. If you'd ever seen the hot chicks with guns thread (actually I think it had a kinder, gentler title), well, that's what I mean. It was worth beholding. And it had an epic ending. But alas, the evil mods sent it to neveragainland.

:cool:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey, I'm just saying I can behold multiple females without being beholding to them. If you'd ever seen the hot chicks with guns thread (actually I think it had a kinder, gentler title), well, that's what I mean. It was worth beholding. And it had an epic ending. But alas, the evil mods sent it to neveragainland.

Evil...........................:):

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Sorry I missed it. That's why I hard copied the Swedish Bikini Shooting Team. You never know when that type of photography might go out of fashion.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

There's also one on Facebook that they haven't modded into oblivion yet. :naughty:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry I missed it. That's why I hard copied the Swedish Bikini Shooting Team. You never know when that type of photography might go out of fashion.

I highly suspect that thread still exists but is only visible to mods. I think they're hoarding it for themselves. My working theory is that Churchmouse found out about it so they made him a mod to keep him quiet about it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    That sounds about right. They put the juicy stuff into their "suspense" file. Probably have a few fotos hidden in a cloud account somewhere as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I highly suspect that thread still exists but is only visible to mods. I think they're hoarding it for themselves. My working theory is that Churchmouse found out about it so they made him a mod to keep him quiet about it.

:shady:

They are closing in on us boys......

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

...and now we have to ban jamil.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom