• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Training with coach today was friggin' awesome. He was very patient while helping me with marksmanship, accuracy and trigger control.

I was extremely surprised at myself toward the end of the hour. Seriously, I don't ever remember making such accurate hits like I did today.

I highly recommend anyone to train with coach. I plan on doing it again very soon.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Training with coach today was friggin' awesome. He was very patient while helping me with marksmanship, accuracy and trigger control.

I was extremely surprised at myself toward the end of the hour. Seriously, I don't ever remember making such accurate hits like I did today.

I highly recommend anyone to train with coach. I plan on doing it again very soon.
    Ditto! Need I say more?

Within 5 minutes Coach was able to help me tighten my grouping and rid the flyers! I will be recommending him to some friends and I hope to take one of his classes in the future.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield

This ^^^^ Coach was able to diagnose an issue with my trigger press and help me get some more consistent hits at further distances out than I've even thought of practicing at. Definitely an hour well spent not to mention one of the best training values for the $$$. I liked the hour long format - definitely ensured that I stayed focused on what Coach was saying and applying his advice through each string of fire.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am glad everyone had a good experience today. I like the hour long format idea as well. Worked until 2pm and then and watched the Avon Volleyball team win their second state championship in a row. Not a bad day all in all.

Blkbrd11XX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Overlooking the Avon V-ball comment, I must say, I enjoyed the instruction i received on saturday and will highly recommend you to anyone i come in contact with, so dont hesitate to use me as a reference. The session was thorough, well executed and very fluid, initially focusing on what my needs were, as i described my level before we met, and as you determined later, by watching me shoot. I originally signed up for an hour but the session was so informative, i was glad that 2nd hour was available. Looking forward to practicing what i learned so that we can go on to the next phase. Go Hounds!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Overlooking the Avon V-ball comment, I must say, I enjoyed the instruction i received on saturday and will highly recommend you to anyone i come in contact with, so dont hesitate to use me as a reference. The session was thorough, well executed and very fluid, initially focusing on what my needs were, as i described my level before we met, and as you determined later, by watching me shoot. I originally signed up for an hour but the session was so informative, i was glad that 2nd hour was available. Looking forward to practicing what i learned so that we can go on to the next phase. Go Hounds!

Thanks for the kind words. Just have to support the team that pays the bills. I will be pulling for the Hounds on Friday night.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I am glad everyone had a good experience today. I like the hour long format idea as well. Worked until 2pm and then and watched the Avon Volleyball team win their second state championship in a row. Not a bad day all in all.

Thanks for your assistance. I'm glad that we figured out that my shoulder injury was causing a lot of my issues. Also thanks for pointing out, again, that I am right handed.

I'm going to look at getting the front sight centered tomorrow. I will be zeroing it possibly tomorrow afternoon.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks for your assistance. I'm glad that we figured out that my shoulder injury was causing a lot of my issues. Also thanks for pointing out, again, that I am right handed.

I'm going to look at getting the front sight centered tomorrow. I will be zeroing it possibly tomorrow afternoon.

Quelle surprise!

Top Bottom