11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Kerry will sit at the hearing, and make a 15 minute long speech declaring his innocence and then proceed to plead the 5th. It worked for Lerner.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    We'll see. The House Republicans have been so panty-waisted on things, and repeatedly caving to anything Harry Reid 'barks' about, I'm dubious this will become anything 'significant'. And I like Gowdy.

When I see those suspected / responsible facing actual jail time, then I'll be impressed. We all KNOW that Obama does NOT have enough honesty, fortitude, or integrity to resign. At least with Nixon and Watergate, no one was murdered.

Until then, it's just showboating.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I disagree. I think the President is going to be scared ****less that the weapons trading will come to light. Let's say he armed Al Qaeda in exchange for Bin Laden? How would that look?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I like Trey. He's doesn't suffer fools. He will give the liberals nightmares. He will be all over these fools.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Great choice to head up the committee. I like him, he does not play. Boehner thought of this??

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    HAHAHA... you guys have got to be kidding. Barry and the Banditos will simply ignore this little Republican committee. They will send a few low level functionaries, maybe send over some redacted documents. What are the Republicans going to do? Refer the matter over to the DOJ for prosecution? Been there done that. AG Holder was held in contempt. The DOJ refused to prosecute. This administration has no respect for the rule of law. None. Wait you say, they will impeach him. Didn't we just chat about that? Okay, they can impeach him in the House. Do you think the Democrat Senate is going to remove him from office?

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    HAHAHA... you guys have got to be kidding. Barry and the Banditos will simply ignore this little Republican committee. They will send a few low level functionaries, maybe send over some redacted documents. What are the Republicans going to do? Refer the matter over to the DOJ for prosecution? Been there done that. AG Holder was held in contempt. The DOJ refused to prosecute. This administration has no respect for the rule of law. None. Wait you say, they will impeach him. Didn't we just chat about that? Okay, they can impeach him in the House. Do you think the Democrat Senate is going to remove him from office?

/\
    Pretty much this.

Boehner wanted no part of this and was shamed in to action. The only small benefit may be some exposure nationally for Trey Gowdy. Other than that, this thing is dead in the water before it starts.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    /\
    Pretty much this.

Boehner wanted no part of this and was shamed in to action. The only small benefit may be some exposure nationally for Trey Gowdy. Other than that, this thing is dead in the water before it starts.

DITTO!!! I'm sorry guys but the 'R's can't seem to lead/manage a marching band right now. They have been pretty much worthless as Barry and Co. just steam rolls over them. The House has become irrelevant with these matters. Beohner should have done this looooong ago. He should loose his Speakership. The only upside is if Trey Gowdy is committee Chairman as others have mentioned.

We shall see...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Maybe we can get to the bottom of it. Who said to use the video? Who gave the military the stand-down order? Where was Obama during the missing 6 1/2 hour time frame? By now we all know the policies were a failure, will Sec Clinton be exposed? I hope Gowdy gets to the bottom of it!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If anyone can make something happen, it's Gowdy. There's a reason Boehner threw him at this job.

Will this lead to impeachment? Likely not. But it may at least destroy Hillary '16... maybe that's the goal?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    If anyone can make something happen, it's Gowdy. There's a reason Boehner threw him at this job.

Will this lead to impeachment? Likely not. But it may at least destroy Hillary '16... maybe that's the goal?

No telling what Boehner sacrificed to put Gowdy here.
    I've been following the Carolina boy for a little over a year when a friend made mention of him.
    I'm not so sure anything the Repubs dig up will even be taken seriously. The Dems have gotten so good or obvious at lying that no one seems to give a damn what they do or say. This country and many of the people are just plain sorry.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No telling what Boehner sacrificed to put Gowdy here.
    I've been following the Carolina boy for a little over a year when a friend made mention of him.
    I'm not so sure anything the Repubs dig up will even be taken seriously. The Dems have gotten so good or obvious at lying that no one seems to give a damn what they do or say. This country and many of the people are just plain sorry.

The Benghazi situation is undoubtedly worse than Watergate at this point. We've already met an article or two of Nixon's impeachment on this.

But, of course, opinion sways liberal... support sways liberal... and 90% of the TV media is liberal. It's new media that will gin up support for prosecution/conviction of liberals.

There are people with information that could step forward and blow this up. Granted, they'd have to be smart enough to not try blackmail... else they wind up 6ft under. Just takes one pissed off person to step out and voice something with evidence.

Top Bottom