BREAKING NEWS!! Don from Don's Guns takes Pregnant Woman Hostage, Woman fights back!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    cxvz.jpg

April fools! Oh wait, its not April.... Anyways, this is my friend who had this pic on facebook. I sent her a message asking why she took a picture with this scumbag but have not heard back from her... Haha, I bet everyone and their mother is going to click on this thread.:laugh:

Last edited:

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Ok I got to ask. I have been debating on whether to or not? But I have seen a lot of people bashing Dons Guns. I was just wondering why? I hope this dont start a war just a newb trying to figure out some stuff lol.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I always thought folks on INGO hated Don because he "doesn't want to make money just loves sellin guns"... and INGOers are just so conservative that they hate people that don't want to make money.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I use to sit at Jim Dandy in Carmel years back and talk to Don at breakfast. He's really an interesting and pretty down to earth guy. He does have some high priced guns but hey, if he can get that kinda money for them more power to him. I don't really think it's any worse than some of the prices I've seen at places like Gander,Dick's and sadly even here.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom