• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Here we go again:

1) Which internet site did he buy the magazines off of?
    2) Which redneck state did he buy the gun in?

I'm sure the Sunday Morning crock shows will figure it out.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Clearly no one told him that that 24% of all income taxes are paid by the top 1% and 68% are paid by the top 10%.

Rest in peace, ignorant warrior.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    This man is a role model for those of us that are against danger tags. We should encourage others to be as dedicated as he.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I like pointing out to those "99%-ers" that just by the virtue of living in the United States, they are THEMSELVES, part of the 1%....globally. And that they need to put their money where their mouth is and donate it all...

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I like pointing out to those "99%-ers" that just by the virtue of living in the United States, they are THEMSELVES, part of the 1%....globally. And that they need to put their money where their mouth is and donate it all...

I have also often used that example; they still want to even things out locally.

I will say that I do think our system has some serious flaws and that incomes relative to inflation are declining EXCEPT the top fraction. IOW, I think the "occupy" folks have a point. I just don't think they understand the cause or the solution. You can't undo the imbalances with taxation. It also would be useless because historically speaking the highest incomes pay a pretty consistent % regardless of the rate. They are able to shift their investments. It's the middle and upper middle class that take the hits.

.... and in any case I'm pretty sure putting a bullet in your head won't make you any wealthier

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I have also often used that example; they still want to even things out locally.

I will say that I do think our system has some serious flaws and that incomes relative to inflation are declining EXCEPT the top fraction. IOW, I think the "occupy" folks have a point. I just don't think they understand the cause or the solution. You can't undo the imbalances with taxation. It also would be useless because historically speaking the highest incomes pay a pretty consistent % regardless of the rate. They are able to shift their investments. It's the middle and upper middle class that take the hits.

.... and in any case I'm pretty sure putting a bullet in your head won't make you any wealthier

They aren't allowed to do things locally, this is a global economy and thus their 1%'er wants and needs are invalid. Those evil capitalist pigs!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013

Wonderful point! I will need to remember this.

Top Bottom