• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    I haven't ever watched it, but my roomate keeps trying to get me to watch it. We have all the episodes on our DVR but I don't really have the desire to watch it, I know the story and just don't think I want to invest my time on all those episodes. I do hear people speak very highly of it, including some of you now, so am I really missing out on that much?

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    There's just something about the show that makes it addicting to watch. Its really well acted, and shot.

Here's a little side tid-bit. In season 3, Walt throws a pizza on the roof of their garage. I was talking to my boss about how I love that they seem to film stuff that happens, and use it, even if it wasn't scripted, like this pizza toss. He remembered the pizza toss, but didn't think anything of it. It looked so natural, that it was a 1 in a million shot that the pizza ended up there on the roof. And there would be NO WAY they could have planned it.

So we watched the clip on youtube, and looked up the info. And sure enough, it was scripted. But they had an elaborate plan to make it work, if they couldn't make it work. And in the first take, he got the pizza on the roof.

Here's a little info on that shot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkTDilC-860

But here I was thinking that they just went with some of the miss-haps, but they are all most likely scripted in. But its little details like this, that make this show great.

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    I only start watching at the beginning of this year. I watched the first 3 seasons in about 4 weeks time. And then when the 4th season came out on DVD, I watched it in about 3 days.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    So what did Walt mean flying to close to the sun is he going to kill off the legacy cost or Mike or what I'm lost

No concrete answers on that... and I've been wondering myself.

A: Maybe Mike - on account of the way he has stepped in to control *expenditures*

B: Maybe the people demanding their hush funds from prison - because Walt feels they are blackmailing him.

C: Maybe Jesse - On account of how he referred to himself as an owner in the speech (doubtful though), or because Walt wants Jesse to split with his GF (possibility).

Terry4570

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    N.A. IN.
    Say hello to my little friend,was that a M60 it showed him getting?Maybe that is going to be his little friend?He was watching scar face.:popcorn:

mheymann

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    I started watching this when my gf 3 weeks ago and we are already almost done with season 4! Love Walt and jesse!

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    Last night was a bummer plus Walt is getting too big for his britches. Only one more show until the mid season break...why do they do that anyways?

Top Bottom