• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silverslider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    i have an H&R handi in 44 mag and am very happy with this rifle all around. good price (though i won mine in a raffle) and reasonably accurate

Cannon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    I had an old 410 on a SB1 receiver and sent it in to have a 357 and 44 barrel installed. Two barrels and shipping will have me under $280. I can't wait to get it back! I already have ammo and optics ready for them!

Speedway

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I have the 44 Handy Rifle and love it. Very accurate, short overall length make it easier to carry in heavy brush. Planning on carrying a 44 revolver as backup.

tetter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    United States
    I have an encore that I like a lot. I used to use a Ruger number 1 but those arre pretty expensive now. I tried a T/C TCR and it was a beautiful gun but not fantastically accurate. I think they are not that common also.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    What gives OP? Start a thread 2 months ago, and never come back to answer any questions. What is the purpose? Plinking, hunting, serious target shooting? What kind of price range? Any particular caliber. I know you don't think much of the .380, but you asked about a rifle...so give us a hint.:D

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    What gives OP? Start a thread 2 months ago, and never come back to answer any questions. What is the purpose? Plinking, hunting, serious target shooting? What kind of price range? Any particular caliber. I know you don't think much of the .380, but you asked about a rifle...so give us a hint.:D

I didn't really see any particular questions directed at me.

This would be or target fun at extended range (500+ yards) but also suitable for Elk in WY.

Top Bottom