• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've met CM and he did an awesome trigger job on my SA Loaded. I recently got a bonus and was able to finally buy the CZ 75B I've been lusting after, as well as a new leather couch and chair that should arrive today. I also have a new GF, after almost 4 years of being apart from my ex-wife. I'm gainfully employed, have a home, a car that works and decent health. Can't really complain :)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    we are ALL glad he stops!

Apparently you are a minority. When I run the small truck (standard 18 wheeler) down 421 from Michigan City to Renssealear and back to Michigan, there are 4 sets of tracks. 8 stops total. I get passed ON THE TRACKS at least 3 times when traffic is normal. I've seen a few get tickets for it also.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    it is easier to stay awake when you could kill everyone in the immediate area
    yeah, I can see that... Do you guys have to go through the same stuff truck drivers do for hazmat?

Apparently you are a minority. When I run the small truck (standard 18 wheeler) down 421 from Michigan City to Renssealear and back to Michigan, there are 4 sets of tracks. 8 stops total. I get passed ON THE TRACKS at least 3 times when traffic is normal. I've seen a few get tickets for it also.
    that doesn't surprise me, I've only been driving 4 years but it didn't take me long to figure out most people have 0 patience and just about the same amount of common sense. It would be gratifying to roll past one of the jackasses getting a ticket though:lmfao:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    We had to go out of my town to do the RR ritual when I was training as a bus driver, as we don't have any here anymore. During the DOT test, The guy took me across a set of tracks and told me to keep going because there was a gate closed across the track. Man, a chainlink fence isn't going to slow a train down nohow. I suspected a trick. I acted accordingly. I passed.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    yeah, I can see that... Do you guys have to go through the same stuff truck drivers do for hazmat

we have to have a DOT license and a rules class every year. Part of that is Haz-mat.

not that there is much I can do.......yell, "oh s{#t" and cut away from the cars. (Then haul a#% out of there)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My fiance just gave me this for our anniversary.

knife%20pics%20002_zpsdyxnkzfd.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

My first ZT knife. 0550BW with a custom scale from Bella Blades.

Top Bottom