• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    I thought we were not going to judge people on who they love?

I can't judge people but you can....? :dunno:

Ok my apologies I'll leave you with your lover

spongebob_025.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I'm speechless.
    Really? So this means you are not going to try it any time soon? Look here comes a Grizzly.

I am trying to figure out if a beret ever had any real functional use or if it is now and always has been purely an ornamental hat?

Green beret - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. 2 Commando and No. 9 Commando faced with the same problem had adopted the Tam o' Shanter, but, as a traditional Scottish headdress, this was not considered suitable for what was a British unit. After some discussion it was agreed that if No 1 Commando was to adopt a uniformed headdress then the beret, which had been worn by the Tank Regiment since the first world war (and had recently been adopted by the Parachute Regiment), would meet the requirements: it had no British regional affinity, it was difficult to wear improperly, and it could be easily stowed away without damage (when for example tin hats were in use).[2]

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    "I love Sponge Bob"- And you call me a kid...... :rofl:
    In the Survival forum yes. You are a kid. When I was 10, my skills were way beyond yours today. I have since had 38 more years to improve them, but at age ten in SHTF it would have been me saving your butt, not the other way around. Urban or wilderness settings. I was also better armed and skilled with weapons than you are today. Many kids are.

I owe that fact to my Father and the men who served with him who also took the time to train all their kids, as a team.

It is a product of today's society. Even 30 years ago when I was in college, we had to keep a rural area scout troop we ran small or as Dad said, "the entire troop has to fit in yours, mine and Rick's truck since we can't get most of the part time divorced Dad's to participate." I drove home on weekends, 100 miles one way, right past many of those supposed Father's homes to help their kids. We made them do E&E weekends in mid winter and pushed them hard. They loved the hell out of it, most of them left as Eagle Scouts.

It is not your fault Bro, blame your Father but now that you know your skills lack, it is on you. First thing you might work on is how to better approach those who know and can help you.

I know you don't own one, but if you ever buy a real signal mirror and post asking for genuine help on how to really use it, I will gladly help. If you truly understand how to use a signal mirror, your land nav skills will be much improved and probably beyiond 99% of those who post in here.

That is afterall one of your first priorities based on the posts you have made in the past, getting out of the city. And remember, you will probably have to do it at night so start taking some night hikes now.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Now you know how most of your threads are recieved here and why they go no where.

Dude, Bame your Dad is the perfect scenario but time is running out on it. Call him up and tell him he sucked but you forgive him. I assume you have his number, unless he is dead.

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Dont you old farts have something better to do other than try and pick on people a fraction your age. Common, youre ruining the fun and ultimately taking up space that should be used for boobs and guns! Im sure youre a complete bada** with a signal mirror but shouldnt you guys be at the moose lodge or bingo hall rightnow.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    But you were not called a dip****, Kawtech87 was. You can't be bullied in this thread.

Call me what you will it doesnt bother me, But leave my advatar out of this! honestly I couldnt care less what you or anyone else calls me.

Ask me how I know you don't wear your seat belt 100% of the time nor do you wear your helmet.

Honestly, I DO wear a helmet all the time everytime. Being in the field of motorcycles, Ive seen what happens to those who dont time and time again. I choose not to be one of them.

Also, together for 5 years and you just now got engaged? When you finally do get married, your Mother-In-Law is going to expect the two of you to make up for lost time. (That is real world advice)

She was and still is in collage taking cleasses to get her masters in nursing. It was a decision we both made not to get engaged until she was closer to graduating just in case it didnt work out.

And when it comes to the 2k post I hope it goes to CI as this is his baby afterall

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Now you know how most of your threads are recieved here and why they go no where.

Dude, Bame your Dad is the perfect scenario but time is running out on it. Call him up and tell him he sucked but you forgive him. I assume you have his number, unless he is dead.

WTF are you talking about? :n00b:

jeez old man, the more you post the more i feel sorry for you!

either way, keep making an ass out of yourself- Me and others enjoy it.

:popcorn:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    WTF are you talking about? :n00b:

jeez old man, the more you post the more i feel sorry for you!

either way, keep making an ass out of yourself- Me and others enjoy it.

:popcorn:
    I am talking about the fact you probably never knew your real Dad, none of your step Dad's ever loved you but your Mom did the best she could.

Any drive you have to survive probably comes form your Mom. You should thank her but now you should return the favor by developing some skills of your own.

I feel nothing for you. we have made you the author of an epic thread and you have not even said thank you.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    She was and still is in collage taking cleasses to get her masters in nursing. It was a decision we both made not to get engaged until she was closer to graduating just in case it didnt work out.

And when it comes to the 2k post I hope it goes to CI as this is his baby afterall
    Yeah, well your future Mo-in law could care less how many years you spent practicing. Tell me no one, not one person, especially her has not yet asked you about WHEN you are planning to have kids?

You are right, we gotta leave avatars alone!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Dont you old farts have something better to do other than try and pick on people a fraction your age. Common, youre ruining the fun and ultimately taking up space that should be used for boobs and guns! Im sure youre a complete bada** with a signal mirror but shouldnt you guys be at the moose lodge or bingo hall rightnow.
    Old? Talk to Jeremy.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    I am talking about the fact you probably never knew your real Dad, none of your step Dad's ever loved you but your Mom did the best she could.

Any drive you have to survive probably comes form your Mom. You should thank her but now you should return the favor by developing some skills of your own.

I feel nothing for you. we have made you the author of an epic thread and you have not even said thank you.

OMG.gif

you are the biggest

loser.jpg

i have ever meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're "assuming" i don't have a dad?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ON POSTING!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE MAKING SUCH A
    super-retard.jpg

OUT OF YOURSELF

GetALife.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom