Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I wish I was that good.
    Even though we did not win in Vietnam.

Back at his home town the story was my Did single handedly won that war............and only with a pocket knife. He never told war stories but also did not feel the need to correct people.

The myth is bigger than the man. When it happens LSAB, let it ride. There is no need to set the record straight. Just roll with it.

#1721, my work here is done (for now)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Back at his home town the story was my Did single handedly won that war............and only with a pocket knife. He never told war stories but also did not feel the need to correct people.

The myth is bigger than the man. When it happens LSAB, let it ride. There is no need to set the record straight. Just roll with it.

Your Dad's was a Mechanic wasn't he... :D

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011

wtf is a Did?

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    On a non retarded side note

i saw

8226_143752248061_142229423061_2829.jpg

at the gun show. anyone else talk to him?

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Your Dad's was a Mechanic wasn't he... :D
    He would in fact say "I am just a mechanic". F'n lethal one, both on the ground and in the air. Back then killers got promoted every time they survived and their choice of cool things to do.

Now, in his opinion the real killer was a guy he flew with in B52's that he called the last of the Flying Radiomen. One day the Navy stuffs his ass in one of those canvass rubberband deck launched recon planes. He gets shot down in flames, washed up on the shore..............at Guadalcanal. The Amry stuffs a rifle in his hands, he wins a bunch of medals. Meanwhile the Navy lists him as AWOL.

They were both in a crew charged with Mutiny.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    WOW!!

I always had faith in INGO to make a complete train wreck out of just about ANY thread, and for the most part, I haven't been disappointed.

But to completely derail an already derailed thread???

That is nothing short of pure AWESOMENESS!!! :rockwoot:

This is why I love INGO. BRAVO!

golf-clap.gif

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    You seem to have maybe both gay comments. Stop questioning your sexuality like your "Did" and come of the closed. This is a supportive forum, we won't judge you. :gheyhi:
    Nobody is questioning or judging anything. I am just using you for the benefit of post count. Once you drug the crap from the other thread in here, you may recall you did that, I just made you my salad tossing ***** to put life back in this thread. Pictures are not enough and time is running out on this thread. If it is going to hit 2k, it will have to be soon. (INGO will soon be no more.)

If I was gay Kurt Russell would be my first choice.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    WOW!!

I always had faith in INGO to make a complete train wreck out of just about ANY thread, and for the most part, I haven't been disappointed.

But to completely derail an already derailed thread???

That is nothing short of pure AWESOMENESS!!! :rockwoot:

This is why I love INGO. BRAVO!

golf-clap.gif
    Look at that clip. PERFECT! Absolutely perfect and from one of the all time best BB Gun movies ever. This guy gets it.

It was discussed earlier in this thread, what comes after a train wreck? there was no definitive answer given.

Just like Captain Kirk, we are charting new territory here.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Nobody is questioning or judging anything. I am just using you for the benefit of post count. Once you drug the crap from the other thread in here, you may recall you did that, I just made you my salad tossing ***** to put life back in this thread. Pictures are not enough and time is running out on this thread. If it is going to hit 2k, it will have to be soon. (INGO will soon be no more.)

If I was gay Kurt Russell would be my first choice.

im bored at work, so i have nothing better to do.

FYI- i pictured you more of the emotional type....

Fat_City_Richard_Simmons.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom