I see your dancing bacon and raise you my cup cakes

bacon+006.JPG

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    @ Zoub, it could be an upstairs window..

@ Indy, you are under the care of a licensed professional for your OCD aren't you? I bet that picture cost you a couple hours of therapy.. At least they are all facing the same way, but the one rifle on the bed, far left, is too far away from the edge of the bed.. You didn't notice that did you, now you got to make an extra appointment..

To all, learn somthing today, please..

bacon production

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    @ Zoub, it could be an upstairs window..

@ Indy, you are under the care of a licensed professional for your OCD aren't you? I bet that picture cost you a couple hours of therapy.. At least they are all facing the same way, but the one rifle on the bed, far left, is too far away from the edge of the bed.. You didn't notice that did you, now you got to make an extra appointment..

To all, learn somthing today, please..

bacon production

That was a bed, didn't notice. The blinds are askew. It really messed me up.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I did notice the shotgun on the far left of the bed wasn't lined up properly...

But the blinds, in their present and debilitating condition, simply over powered it.

At least the yellow shotshells in the cuff in that far left shotgun are all lined up and even.

The gray shotshells in the 2nd from left shotgun aren't lined up. Not cool at all.

-J-

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I did notice the shotgun on the far left of the bed wasn't lined up properly...

But the blinds, in their present and debilitating condition, simply over powered it.

At least the yellow shotshells in the cuff in that far left shotgun are all lined up and even.

The gray shotshells in the 2nd from left shotgun aren't lined up. Not cool at all.

-J-

Point taken, I didn't look close enough to see that it was a shotgun, you win..

Sorry to cause you such pain..

Be well..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom