• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I managed to find one! I'm not sure who was in the accident (too many to count) but I will be making more trips.

$%28KGrHqYOKpEE25mcjB%28vBN3j-MDkj%21%7E%7E_35.JPG

Dag nab it! I just sunk too! (I painted the boat this time)

800px-Estonia_ferry2.jpg

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I just realized the favor the Gov just done me by not allowing me to own Guns...

Where would I stack Racks of 155mm and 210mm at anyway?!
    Where would I get the Finances to be able to afford the ammo anyway?!

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    I just realized the favor the Gov just done me by not allowing me to own Guns...

Where would I stack Racks of 155mm and 210mm at anyway?!
    Where would I get the Finances to be able to afford the ammo anyway?!

:hijack:

If you're going to start your stupid rants, please make a new thread and do it else where. This is for Guns & ammo only. If one one wants to post pics, that's fine. But keep your comments to the topic or go elsewhere.

PLEASE! :wallbash:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

If you're going to start your stupid rants, please make a new thread and do it else where. This is for Guns & ammo only. If one one wants to post pics, that's fine. But keep your comments to the topic or go elsewhere.

I am talking about Guns, What are you talking about?! :dunno::popcorn:

Why the Hostility, Chris?! :dunno:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI

You do realize this thread died right after you hit enter? In GD this thread might get some play. In a survival forum the OP for a thread like this is viewed as a possible rat or a Fed.

Most threads run their course after two pages anyway and I even question the veracity of Que's post, the only legit response. Black guys in general don't keep arsenals. You only see crazy white guys in the press like that.

Then again, you also don't see a lot of black rednecks playing air guitar while deer hunting with their bare hands. He may be the real deal? (for those who saw it I am referencing the deer knife video)

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Que. Could you please tell me your address. And also I need to know when everyone will be gone. And do you have a security alarm or can I just walk in. I remember something about a safe but you dont have one yet do you? I will also need about a two to three hour window to get it all out. Thanks for your donations to my Merry Christmas. Thanks man.

Just a Joke

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Que. Could you please tell me your address. And also I need to know when everyone will be gone. And do you have a security alarm or can I just walk in. I remember something about a safe but you dont have one yet do you? I will also need about a two to three hour window to get it all out. Thanks for your donations to my Merry Christmas. Thanks man.

Just a Joke

If you do find his location...
    I could help with the possible safe and entry alarm bypass...
    I have a Backhoe... ;)

We can work out the %'s later... :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom