• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Not 100% sure that this one is actually one of theirs, but I wouldn't put it past them, given their previous stances and ads.

960191_10152850003590459_524330274_n.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I guess I don't get the point. Are they trying to say it's better to be raped because it only lasts 30 seconds? So somehow it's better to be defenseless?
    Seems to me that you get the gist of it. Like many antigunners they'd rather see a woman raped and murdered than defend herself with a gun.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    It's been called "fake" by Snopes, but if you read the Snopes article it is one of the weakest rebuttals you'll see on the site. Basically "we asked the Brady Campaign and they said they didn't post it. So we believed them."

It might be fake, it might have been posted by them and then removed. It certainly echoes their public sentiments pretty well.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Why are some of you so quick to believe fake stuff like this? No political campaign party would ever post anything like this -- not with the obvious undertone like this has.

Be better than the fools who do this on both sides of the fence. Be smarter.

Roichlem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Columbus
    For all you nay-sayers, I bring evidence of it being real. I rarely post here on INGO but seeing as I was there I feel the need to speak. There are several screenshots of when it was post but one stands out.

imgur: the simple image sharer

I was browsing another gun forum several months ago and rememver when this happened. We all thought it was a joke or post by someone else. Sure enough going to the Brady Campaign FB page showed it to be legit. They took it down after only an hour or so if i remember right. People were outraged that it was post and the Brady Campaign page admins tried in vain to blame it on someone posting it to their page, even with it clearly being post by the page owner.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    For all you nay-sayers, I bring evidence of it being real. I rarely post here on INGO but seeing as I was there I feel the need to speak. There are several screenshots of when it was post but one stands out.

imgur: the simple image sharer

I was browsing another gun forum several months ago and rememver when this happened. We all thought it was a joke or post by someone else. Sure enough going to the Brady Campaign FB page showed it to be legit. They took it down after only an hour or so if i remember right. People were outraged that it was post and the Brady Campaign page admins tried in vain to blame it on someone posting it to their page, even with it clearly being post by the page owner.

Was this your screenshot? If not, how do you know it isn't a photoshop? It's certainly not hard to do and people on both sides of the fence love making up bull****.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    as much as i wish i could say this is fake i cant, i was shown a screenshot on a buddies phone awhile back of their facebook page and that was on it so im inclined to think it is real

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    It's been called "fake" by Snopes, but if you read the Snopes article it is one of the weakest rebuttals you'll see on the site. Basically "we asked the Brady Campaign and they said they didn't post it. So we believed them."

It might be fake, it might have been posted by them and then removed. It certainly echoes their public sentiments pretty well.

Well, I have to agree with this. Snopes is a liberal site.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Do NOT be so Condescending to INGO Members..

Why are some of you so quick to believe fake stuff like this? No political campaign party would ever post anything like this -- not with the obvious undertone like this has.

Be better than the fools who do this on both sides of the fence. Be smarter.

Why are you "so quick" to deem this fake??
    You should be well aware that ANY Democrat oriented add or statement is subject to this kind of trash.

You're right the Brady Bunch are full of FOOLS--I would advise you to be a little "smarter" than this, as you try to degrade INGO members that have posted on this thread..Bill.

Top Bottom