• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    BRADIS is looking for honest, hardworking, dependable individuals to join our team of full-time salespeople! Weekend availability is a must. Prior retail sales and/or firearm experience is helpful.

For additional information or to pick up an application, please stop in Bradis or Bradis II.

seanamus

Shooter
    Jul 29, 2010
    wish i lived closer, love guns love telling people about them and telling of the pros and cons probably couldn't hire me anyways :( my dream job is to either maintain guns (addicted to cleaning/stripping) or selling, as happiness IS a warm gun, or cold or long or short or light or heavy or... i digress :D

KDUBCR250

Master
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    I only live 8 miles away but I have a full time job. Are you looking for weekend workers ? If so Im free Saturdays and Sundays open to close.

piercedjp

Plinker
    Apr 28, 2008
    Almost makes me wish I didnt already have a full time job. Make sure you let us know if you open it up to just someone needed for weekends/evenings.

SandHill84

Plinker
    Dec 10, 2010
    Camby/Mooresville area
    Do you still have an open position? My son is looking for fulltime work. He has 3+ years retail experience & firearms experience. Only issue is he's 3 months shy of 21; assume that would be an issue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom