• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigdaddy1427

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just want to leave a little positive feedback for them. I am from Ft. Wayne, and was in Indy on business. I was at lunch and decided to stop and take a look.
    Super nice place. Very helpful employees, and nice selection. I purchased a GSG 1911 and was out in about 20 minutes (the first 10 minutes spent looking around).
    I usually do not go to local gun shops (I used to go to Ed Hirschy. That should say enough right there), and was a little down on the experience. I would go back to Bradis in a second, and will go back if I am every in Indy.
    Thanks again!

Citronman1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    McCordsville, IN
    I just want to leave a little positive feedback for them. I am from Ft. Wayne, and was in Indy on business. I was at lunch and decided to stop and take a look.
    Super nice place. Very helpful employees, and nice selection. I purchased a GSG 1911 and was out in about 20 minutes (the first 10 minutes spent looking around).
    I usually do not go to local gun shops (I used to go to Ed Hirschy. That should say enough right there), and was a little down on the experience. I would go back to Bradis in a second, and will go back if I am every in Indy.
    Thanks again!

Did you check out Bradis II as well (behind the main store)?

Munky

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Cicero
    It looks small from the outside, but there's lots of room, and lots of goodies. I definitely recommend stopping by there.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Pop's guns is 1 1/2 miles from me and Bradis is a 30+ minute drive and Bradis is worth it. I go to them and Beech Grove Firearms, just better gun shops than those around me. Great job guys.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Thanks all for your comments, and your business! We try to treat our customers right so they'll keep coming back. We do very little advertising, so our INGO presence and word-of-mouth referrals are very important to us!

:ingo:

fordtuff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    My visit to Bradis's was pretty good. The guy I talked to had the info I wanted to know about the mosin I was buying though he was a little disrespectful because of age and that I looked young. After awhile he kind of lightened up though when he realized I wasn't just some punk kid. Definately not a bad shop.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The guy I talked to had the info I wanted to know about the mosin I was buying though he was a little disrespectful because of age and that I looked young.

Did you get his name or general description? How did he treat you disrespectfully, and why do you suspect it was because of your age?

We have young folks coming in all the time looking at and buying guns; we try to treat every customer with courtesy and professionalism regardless of age or appearance.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I was in their shop yesterday. What a great group of guys. They were friendly and helpful as can be, and their selection of firearms is pretty darn impressive. I wish I could remember his name, but I spoke with one gentleman that was extremely knowledgeable, and my impression was that he felt obligated to give you all the information you could possibly need about what you were looking for. I only picked up some ammo, but I can definately see a road trip again in the future.

YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    I have not been to the gun side at Bradis - but I've been in "Bradis II" many times with my kids to get "stuff"

They have pretty good prices on gear - gun cases, camo stuff etc. Good pricing on splatter type targets.

Always very friendly in there.

Tonight we picked up a pistol case and a Digi-cam Hydro pack backpack for a great deal.

I will make it into the gun side one day !

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    I've never dealt with Bradis. I saw all the reviews on here about them and decided to give them a call. I am looking for a stripped lower and a 10mm pistol. Gentleman I talked to was very good to talk to and friendly.
    I will be making a trip over there shortly.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    I just bought a gently used Glock 21 for great price. They were very nice and knowledgeable. I would buy from them again. Only about 26 miles from Zionsville and worth the trip.

Top Bottom