• ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Kenny is good people.

True statement.

I had sworn off Bradis when Mark left, but when I needed sights for the M&P Compact 2.0, my go to guy was Kenny, so I went back in to Bradis and he set me up nicely with some Trijicon HD's, cut me a deal and installed them for me.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I have been working for Bradis for over 8 years. I am part-time but work Mon, Thurs and Fri after 2 and every Sat and Sunday. I am usually the one working on the building but I am also a Glock, Smith and Ar armorer.

I had been watching Wizardfitz shopping for the Scorpion on here and had one come in at a great deal. I showed it to him and he couldn't resist. If I know what my regulars are looking for I usually can find them a pretty good deal.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I have been working for Bradis for over 8 years. I am part-time but work Mon, Thurs and Fri after 2 and every Sat and Sunday. I am usually the one working on the building but I am also a Glock, Smith and Ar armorer.

I had been watching Wizardfitz shopping for the Scorpion on here and had one come in at a great deal. I showed it to him and he couldn't resist. If I know what my regulars are looking for I usually can find them a pretty good deal.

You can say that again. You do take care of people and that is what makes repeat customers

Top Bottom