• ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I won't enforce that draconian law.
    You may not, but others will. I just don't have faith in the system and what it has become since 2001.

20201009202303.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Like I said, cops own the same guns non cops do. If something you have is suddenly deemed illegal, the stuff I have will be deemed illegal too.

Not necessarily. Totalitarian regimes generally grant special privileges to their loyal enforcers. Ban states already give Leo's the right to own personal firearms that are banned to the citizens

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Not necessarily. Totalitarian regimes generally grant special privileges to their loyal enforcers. Ban states already give Leo's the right to own personal firearms that are banned to the citizens

I'm not a fan of totalitarian regimes, so if I'm not part of one I can't be afforded special privileges.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    2/3 cops dgaf about guns or the 2a. They’ll do whatever it takes to protect their pension, and if that means trampling all over your rights they will. And that’s that we haven’t even gotten into the small minority of bullies and chip on the shoulder officers who think they are better than everyone else. At the end of the day the majority of those wearing a badge will do what they are told. It’s a hard fact

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I think the real problem with gun laws in the United States is threefold.

1. The laws are made by people who have no real world experience with guns. They don't know anything about the actual mechanical configuration or operation of firearms, and rely on other ill-educated staffers to draft these laws. Then they vote them into existence in ignorance.

2. The American English language is ridiculously imprecise. Words have different meanings depending on who is using them, or the situation in which they're used. Laws are passed without a glossary defining the meaning of the words used, which leaves them open to interpretation by unelected collectives of robed activists. Oh, and unelected bureaucrats who have their own politcal agendas.

And finally:

3. Gun control laws should not exist. "Shall not be infringed" is pretty clear language, even in American English, and I would like to see the federal govenment spending the effort to put it up the states' arses rather than trying to put it up ours.

Last edited:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    2/3 cops dgaf about guns or the 2a. They’ll do whatever it takes to protect their pension, and if that means trampling all over your rights they will. And that’s that we haven’t even gotten into the small minority of bullies and chip on the shoulder officers who think they are better than everyone else. At the end of the day the majority of those wearing a badge will do what they are told. It’s a hard fact

Type casting, followed by tribal indoctrination and fraternity. The fraternity part is why we don't see officers arresting their partners when they clearly assault someone. Bros over pros. It's not specific to police, but it is worse when government employees fall into the trap.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Type casting, followed by tribal indoctrination and fraternity. The fraternity part is why we don't see officers arresting their partners when they clearly assault someone. Bros over pros. It's not specific to police, but it is worse when government employees fall into the trap.

I have seen people that I held in high esteem do some seriously idiotic crap to save their jobs. Some were just complete reversals of who the presented themselves to be.

As to Mr F. Stein, be assured he is exactly who he presents himself to be.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    It will be interesting to see who falls on which side of this. I have seen Law Enforcement leaders publicly announce they will not enforce laws that clearly go against the 2nd. Even some in upstate NY when they passed the Safe Act.

Like others I don't plan on registering mine as an SBR.

Crafting Classified AD now!

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I feel as most here do, that there should be "NO RESTRICTIONS" on our 2nd amendment rights!

However Trump has done the ONE THING that has the MOST EFFECT on retaining these rights! That is the appointment of the Supreme court judges that are (or are at least as their record of decisions exhibit) believers on factual interpretation of the constitution. I hope and pray he can get the next appointment through prior to the election. Liberal (Democrat supported) SCOTUS judges have the power to "Interpret" the constitution and would certainly support the gun grabber movement!

Appointing these literal judges is in my opinion is the only way that we can defeat the gun grabber movement! Turning our back on Trump and the Republican party is just cutting our throat to spite our eyes.

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I feel as most here do, that there should be "NO RESTRICTIONS" on our 2nd amendment rights!

However Trump has done the ONE THING that has the MOST EFFECT on retaining these rights! That is the appointment of the Supreme court judges that are (or are at least as their record of decisions exhibit) believers on factual interpretation of the constitution. I hope and pray he can get the next appointment through prior to the election. Liberal (Democrat supported) SCOTUS judges have the power to "Interpret" the constitution and would certainly support the gun grabber movement!

Appointing these literal judges is in my opinion is the only way that we can defeat the gun grabber movement! Turning our back on Trump and the Republican party is just cutting our throat to spite our eyes.

TRUTH!

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I just submitted a letter to the Justice Department and the AG urging them to reign in the ATF or remove the corrupt leadership from office. Clearly they have forgotten the purpose of the ATF. We need to flood the DOJ and AG Barr with letters from the 4 million Americans that this is wrong.

Copied from ATF website.

[FONT=&amp]ATF is a law enforcement agency in the United States’ Department of Justice that protects our communities from violent criminals, criminal organizations, the illegal use and trafficking of firearms, the illegal use and storage of explosives, acts of arson and bombings, acts of terrorism, and the illegal diversion of alcohol and tobacco products. We partner with communities, industries, law enforcement, and public safety agencies to safeguard the public we serve through information sharing, training, research, and use of technology.[/FONT]​

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Alex Bosco, founder of SB Tactical, says, and I agree;

"the agenda of the ATF comes from a motivated political faction of attorneys inside the organization who are attempting to frustrate the ability of the current POTUS to be reelected".

They are trying to divide us up, make folks believe that the Trump administration is behind this.

We can rearange the deck chairs after the ship is righted.

Stick together my friends...

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Listening to the guntalk show per BT's link https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ennsylvania-rules-plcaa-unconstitutional.html

The host then goes on to discuss Joe Bidens gun plan...

So for all you anti Trumpers, never Trumpers, orange man bad folks...

Take a look for yourself directly from 'ol Joes mouth/website... https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

This is what you're in for. The 'brace ban' will be a foot note.

:ingo:

That any sane clear thinking adult could even consider getting behind Bidden/Harris just shows how far down the rabbit hole the MSM and the propaganda spin masters have taken us.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom