• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iceman33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well I bought my new Glock 27 today with night sights at Bradis and got the $20 INGO discount plus $20 off the night sights. Great gun!! Can't wait to get out to put a few 100 rounds through it. Where do most of you in Indy practice??? I was planning to go out to Eagle Creek or POP Guns. Any other suggestions?? The people at Bradis were very nice and put the night sights on while I waited. Thanks Bradis!!!!!

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    What kind of sights did you get, I would have went today to get sights put on my 26 but I got no reply from them here.... Guess I could have called o well. Congrats on the new glock

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    If you do go to POP guns do not go on a weekend. You'll stand in line forever and keep getting 'bumped' by members. I've heard the best day to go is on a Tues. or Wed. early. Congrats on the new gun. I can't wait to get my wife's G36 out of layaway so she will stop bugging the **** out of me.

iceman33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What kind of sights did you get, I would have went today to get sights put on my 26 but I got no reply from them here.... Guess I could have called o well. Congrats on the new glock

I got the Meprolight tritium Night Sights. Of course I've already looked at them in the dark and they are very nice. You would have gotten $40 dollars off today with the $20 INGO discount and then they were giving $20 off the night sights. Maybe next time.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Congrats, sounds like a good price... I ordered a crossbreed for my 26, it hasn't arrived yet so I can't say it's good... I have comptac mtac for my 29 and love it... Midway has them for $80 bux if you don't want to wait forever to get one

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    What holster do you use?? I still need to get a holster. I bought a cheap one today just to have one to carry.

For warmer months, I just use a Fobus Paddle. When it is colder and and I wear jackets I have a Ross Leather Shoulder Rig.

I'm going to be picking up an IWB holster here in the next few weeks, just not sure what kind yet.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Me too EDC, "B" series smooth finger grip version of old, Trijicon N/S I have already replaced once tells you how long I have had it. I carry mine in a desantis Apache ankle holster, Fobus padle or belt slide, jacket and or jean pocket. 180 Gr Winchester PDX-1 replaced my Federal Black Talons of years ago too. I go to POPS depending on my schedual, this week I will be there I hope thurs at 1 PM. I have a new to me Glock-23 to work with, so the G-27 gets a workout too. I shoot Federal Wal-Mart 180 Gr ammo and replace what I shoot (about 100 rds in 15 mins w/LEO discount I am in and outa Pops faster than the recent smash and grabs for about $10), can't beat that between qualifications and bi yearly trips to the Michigan cabin where I shoot anytime. Come on out, you'll notice me, I am the guy with the loaded mags in the range bag, one target with a line across the neck as I put 90 rds from the G-23 center of mass, and use the last 10 rds into the headspace from the G-27.

Nice lil insurance policy you got!

iceman33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Congrats, sounds like a good price... I ordered a crossbreed for my 26, it hasn't arrived yet so I can't say it's good... I have comptac mtac for my 29 and love it... Midway has them for $80 bux if you don't want to wait forever to get one

Let me know when you get your crossbreed. Is it the Supertuck? Give me your opinion between crossbreed and comptac mtac. Hope you get your crossbreed soon.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Let me know when you get your crossbreed. Is it the Supertuck? Give me your opinion between crossbreed and comptac mtac. Hope you get your crossbreed soon.

I will... I ordered the supertuck mainly to compare the 2... I do like my mtac except for the long belt clips, the supertuck in pictures didn't seem to have them. So we'll see soon :)

prostate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    new kimber

just got my ultra carry II from Gander Mt. I reviewed the different models that kimber has on their site and it appears that they have a "Gander Mountain edition" for the Ultra Carry II.
    I am still deciding on what kind of holster I should use for everyday concealed carry.

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    For IWB, you can'y go wrong with the Supertuck. I carry my XD 45c daily in one and it conceals great and spreads out the weight.

I am going to order 1 for my Glock 26 made of horse hide for summer carry. Or maybe for my 36. I'm not sure which one I want to carry yet.
    Now that winter is over and bulkier clothes are not going to be worn, I need to carry something that is shorter and slimmer.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Well I bought my new Glock 27 today with night sights at Bradis and got the $20 INGO discount plus $20 off the night sights. Great gun!! Can't wait to get out to put a few 100 rounds through it. Where do most of you in Indy practice??? I was planning to go out to Eagle Creek or POP Guns. Any other suggestions?? The people at Bradis were very nice and put the night sights on while I waited. Thanks Bradis!!!!!

Whats this all about?

Top Bottom